Poll: Sex or Gaming?

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I don't abandon friends no matter how much I like the girl I've never known any of my real family and don't consider my adoptive parents to be family so that puts my friends as the only real family I have so yeah I would hang with friends.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
Deef said:
Sex is overrated.
That. ^

In before "You're doing it wrong...blah blah blah". I just don't really care about sex all that much.
Sadly your inb4 was too late, but I'm glad there's someone who agrees with me.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
My girlfriend and I are steering away from sex for a while, so I think I'd go game with my friends. She certainly wouldn't mind and I'd always make it up to her.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I would share. Sex, gaming, more sex. She and I can have quality time twice due to down time during gaming.

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
I have to go with the game, but that's ONLY because sex is a long distant memory for me. *sigh*

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
It depends. If I had planned it 4+ weeks ago I wouldn't blow off my friends on a short notice. If the girl was someone I had liked for a while and we made plans to meet up in 2 weeks and I had made plans 2 weeks ago to game in 4 weeks, I would choose sex. I have a very complex procedure of deciding what I will attend if I have plans for several things at the same day and what I want is rarely a factor in it.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Vangaurd227 said:
Sex scares me...so i'd pick gaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom
Solution to all sex-related fears!

Anyway, my response to this topic. Right. Stay on target topic.

I'm going to give the same answer a lot of people already did: TOO MANY VARIABLES.
-Is this a strange alternate universe where I actually have a girlfriend?
-An even stranger alternate universe where the girlfriend isn't also a nerd of some form enough to play or at least watch, and fuck later?
-How close are these friends to me?
-How many times have I showed up wearing a trollface?
-Do I really care about the game we're playing?
-How long have we been planning the game?
-Is any of the players a right-wing nutjob?
-How many of the players do I want to kick in the face while playing a heavy metal guitar and screaming "I WILL KICK YOU IN THE FACE?"

I really wish I had that clip of the guy going, "It just raises too many questions."

Also, I clicked on this topic ready to kick the OP in the face. The title is a little too... Misleading about the exact context you're talking about.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
saintchristopher said:
TheSchizoid said:
Relationship girl or hot stranger girl I know nothing about? This makes much ABSOLUTELY NO difference.
fix'd.

no offense to my Catan-ing, Carcassonne-ing bros, but I'll pass that shit up to have sex with a girl I don't even like. Hell, I'd call out to fuck a girl I don't even feel like fucking.

but then, that's just me.
I have blown off friends for sex with the ex. There is just something so liberating about hate sex...

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
BrailleOperatic said:
Is there any possible way they could turn their sex into a tabletop game? "I rolled a twenty. Your attack is- OH MY GOD YES!!!"
The best idea for anything. Ever. Someone just needs to come up with a rulebook for this, and we nerds can start turning sex into a tabletop RPG.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I'd choose the game, sometimes I'd choose the sex. I'd never go 100% of the times for the same option

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
The table top game by a long shot. I see sex only as a tool for reproduction. I don't want to reproduce. Plus, my closest friends are freaking awesome and a table top game with them would be epic.

Kroxile

Oct 14, 2010
If it was a choice between permanent removal of video games and having sex with the girl of my dreams only once (or twice, or even three times) I'd pick games everytime.

But in this case where it is a one time do or die moment... I'd definitely take the sex.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Depends on who asked first, to be honest. I've ditched friends for family and vice versa based on who asked me to hang out with them first.

If somehow they asked at the exact same time, I'd choose the friends if I wasn't dating the chick. If we were a couple, I'd take the sex.

Fugitive Panda

Jan 21, 2011
I've never played a table top game, so let's extend it to just regular gaming with friends.

I'd pick games. Maybe if you really like the girl, or you're an eager virgin, but yeah, I'd take the fun times with friends. Bros before etc.

violent_quiche

May 12, 2011
If that "positive but unpopular opinions" thread from yesterday is anything to go by, you clearly should have included an "incest" option as well

A game can't give me the cold shoulder when I'm in the mood the next day, so it can wait.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
If the sex is with my girlfriend- that.
With anybody else in the world- I'd choose the game*.

Even if cheating weren't an issue (which it is, a huge one, I'd never do that to her) that would be the case. There is simply nobody else I'm truly sexually attracted to.

*you just lost what's in italics