Poll: Sex or Gaming?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
There are two big ifs that I've thought of....A) is this table top gaming thing a long standing tradition amongst me and my friends? and B) Is this girl that wants me, my girlfriend who I've been in a relationship with for some reasonable length of time now? If Yes to A and no to B I pick my friends, if No to A and Yes to B I think I'd be more inclined to pick B. However if it was no to A and B I'd go with my friends. If Yes on both I'd flip a coin and let it decide.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Depends on much. Sometimes the one, other times the other.

Sex is fun, sure. But come on, you can get it later... or before you go gaming *g*. Is it someone new or special (and you won't have the chance for a while)? Is the game totally awesome and you are near the end of your campaign, confronting the big evil dude?

Is it your wedding day? Is it a once-a-year convention?

See?

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I'd play the tabletop game with friends over sex. Of course, masturbation, reading and lego are also things I'd pick over sex.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Im married, so i have to choose the "Table Top" option or my wife will make the the captain of the "Ectomy". ((cookie for anyone who gets the joke))

But even if i wernt married, i would probably do the table top gaming. Sex comes and goes, but D&D is forever.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
EverythingIncredible said:
Tabletop game easily.

I'm no prude, but tabletop games are awesome when they're put together well. Especially when you're doing it with a friend.
Orgasms induced by a hot chick are even better.

Lovesfool

Jan 28, 2009
No brainer, really.

You can switch on a game anytime you want.

There is no point in letting a "mood swing" going to waste.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
It all depends on the relationships with your friends and better half at the time. Don't currently have a second piece to my puzzle and I don't really care for one night stands. Though if this WAS between my friends and my girlfriend it'd be much tougher. And yet I'd still choose table top games. Sex is great and all but the amount of memories and enjoyment from friends and good ol D&D is nearly limitless. Maybe you need a really great girlfriend before you can make this decision...

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
This is kinda biast, because personally, I'd much prefer someone of the same sex >.>
and I don't want to play a tabletop game.
Who designed this poll?! 'Manly' Ex-xbox gamers?!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Vangaurd227 said:
Sex scares me...so i'd pick gaming
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :3 *hugs*
I swear you are the most innocent person i have ever met.
Anyway it's sex for me, don't like tabletop gaming, never played it (which would provide some akwardness) and i don't have any friends who even like any gaming.
So sex for me!
:D

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
Sex. There are very few tabletop games that would make me turn that down. True story, I was playing a game of Risk and got a message to "Come get some" and I dropped everything, disbanded my armies and high tailed it out of there.
And
I
LOVE
Risk

Griff Morivan

Mar 7, 2011
My wife and I used to fuck before almost all of my games... Never had to choose.

Edited for more substance

Really, I think if it's something you have to chose, there is a problem. If a dame it like, look, you either come over now and fuck and tell your friends to kiss your ass, fuck that ho'.

...metaphorically, in this case.

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
ImprovizoR said:
EverythingIncredible said:
Tabletop game easily.

I'm no prude, but tabletop games are awesome when they're put together well. Especially when you're doing it with a friend.
Orgasms induced by a hot chick are even better.
Amen and Hallelujah!

I'd rather not get into the graphic details but rolling dice compared to a roll in the hay. I feel this is a rather absurd choice.

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
What if some of my closest friends are hot chicks? and the table top game is called "sex"?

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
I'll tell my friends to run my character for that night, or that I'll be running late because "I have errands to run."

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
My answer is entirely based upon the context of the situation. For example, more than once I've not had sex with my girlfriend (who I consider to be a hot member of the opposite sex) so that I could play video games. Such a thing is fairly rare and I would probably not, for example, refuse a direct offer of sex just because I'm playing video games. But, sometimes, I just want to play a game instead. Just like she, on more than one occasion, has turned down sex so that she might pursue her own amusements.

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
Well, since I'm in a healthy relationship, i would choose spending time with my GF over the game, regardless of whether there would be sex involved or not.