Poll: Sexual content in games

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
ShadeOfRed said:
Well, it's already in there, what can you do? Sex in games is just fine, even if it's the sole purpose of the game. At least it knows what it's supposed to be.
so long as it is appropriate and tasteful, then why would anyone complain. I also accept this guy´´s point of view

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Kuropan said:
Sex in games isn't my thing, but as long as the game itself isn't focused solely on sex, why are we worrying about it? Games have a Mature rating for a reason, why not use it?
Why can't it focus only on sex? There are other forms of entertainment that focus purely on sex and they seem to be doing fine. Not saying every game should focus on just sex but there is a market for it obviously so why not cater to it?

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
I don't mind the content as long as it benefits the game/storyline, having unnecessary sex or violence just ruins a game.

Jaygee02

May 21, 2009
wilsonscrazybed said:
I've "fixed" your poll. If choices can't all be covered by a poll (i.e. what's your favorite game) or has too much nuance to accurately represent people's choices (i.e. opinions that take full-blown discussion to explain, much like this one) then feel free not to include one.

P.S. Vote for nilcypher!

/mod
Okey dokey, thanks :)