Poll: So...Spunkgargleweewee. Does it need broader terming?

cjacks

Aug 10, 2012
Can I just say that this thread has gotten a little out of hand...what we have here is roughly 2.5 pages of people pissing on one guy for making a bad joke. Just calm down and let him have his fun.

To those of you who have brought up the "brain dead sheeple" and other charming terms, you seem to have the impression that your better than them and that is quite a bit more annoying as far as I'm concerned.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Well it's obvious Yahtzee himself wasn't being very scientific when he came up with the word. However, I like the idea of us taking such a silly sounding term seriously. But since it's Yahtzee's term to begin with I think it should be him, not us, who decides if it needs a more concrete definition.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
trty00 said:
Legion said:
tippy2k2 said:
No, this is the stupidest term that has ever attempted to break out of a ZP episode into "regular" talking; it needs to be eliminated completely, not broadened. The "term that does not even deserve to get mentioned" is a term used by people who want to look down on modern FPS's but don't want to sound like they're an anti-fanboy. This term is the most ridiculous crap I've ever heard.
I agree. It's pretty much the new joke he uses where he used to mention the "Triple cunted hooker" every other episode. It's not particularly funny, clever or original, it's just a thing he said in his videos, and people (as always) make a much larger deal out of it than it needs or deserves.

It's actually irritating enough to make me switch off when watching the videos.
So... we're going to get mad with the originator because some people decide to parrot everything he says? Even though he has absolutely no control over anything ANYONE chooses to do with his work?

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
It makes more sense than you quoting me to say that at least.

I said that I did not find the joke funny.
I said that fans make it a larger deal than it needs to be.

Nowhere did I say anything about getting mad at Yahtzee, or blame him for his fans reactions.

Unless you'd like to quote where I said anything even remotely like that.