Poll: So uh... Go Klan!(?)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I figured they were only doing it becuase of the dead soldiers thing. Other then that, these groups are too similar.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
Radoh said:
This is no new development, still it has... interesting complications.

Captcha: I must venture to find the Uileve Repository
thats in southern france on notreal avenue.
OT: well its good that the Klan are being equal opportunity racists/bigots. which is a bad thing. still, theyre both a bunch of ducks.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
well one thing about the KKK is that they don't protest the funerals of the people who give them the right to protest. and the Klan never cause a lawsuit that made the father of a fallen soldier pay up a large sum of money...and they never were so bad i actually ended up saying nice(ish) things about another hate group.

holy shit...KKK is actually the lesser of two evils in this case....what has this world come to?!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009

I'm laughing right now imagine these two groups arguing, but I am unwilling to take a side.I really want to be anti-WBC but if that aligns me with the KKK then I can't do it. It's like trying to choose between being anti-choice and anti-life.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
Haha oh my god, are you really so cartoonishly mad at the gay-haters that you can side with a group of racist MURDERERS against some ultimately harmless protesters?

Are you fucking kidding me?

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I don't think the phrase "The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy" has ever applied to anything more than this.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
AccursedTheory said:
Veret said:
I propose we lock them both in a cage and let them fight to the death. Then whoever is left standing gets to stay in the cage and rot.

In all seriousness, though:

AccursedTheory said:
EvilPicnic said:
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that
You've watched way too many Disney movies.

WAY too many.
MLK, Ghandi, and nearly every major religion in the world beg to differ. Just saying.
Actually, the most populous religion (Abraham's brood) say GOD'S love saves. Our own is practically useless in and of itself. Gandhi preached non-violence, a far cry from 'kill it with love,' and MLK did the same, and certainly did have hate. Seriously. To say ol' Martin was not fulled by at least a little hate is crazy.
Well, considering the original quote is from Martin Luther King Jr... I think it's safe to say at least MLK believed it.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
All I can do is laugh. This is bloody hilarious. Haters hating haters. BWAHAHAHA

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Say what you want about the KKK but they have the most awesome rank names ever... come on, Imperial Wizard? the next rank might as well be Sith Lord...

OT: Well I dunno what to say... they're both pretty evil but the WBC have made bigger asses of themselves in recent memory, when was the last time the KKK actually did anything? like the 1950's... not saying that makes them better but they haven't exactly been lynching people lately...

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Just because there's a lot of assholes in the world, that doesn't mean they're all friends! That's......something

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Good. And not so good. The WBC are being protested against by the KKK, which has been the face of hate for a very long while. Can't really support either, but it's good to know the WBC have no friends.

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Everyone hates WBC. The only people on the planet that can get Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Hilary Clinton, and GLAAD (and now apparently the KKK) on the same side.

..... I thought Bill O'Reilly and the KKK have always been on the same side.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Veret said:
I propose we lock them both in a cage and let them fight to the death. Then whoever is left standing gets to stay in the cage and rot.

In all seriousness, though:

AccursedTheory said:
EvilPicnic said:
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that
You've watched way too many Disney movies.

WAY too many.
MLK, Ghandi, and nearly every major religion in the world beg to differ. Just saying.
Ghandi was a racist. *shrug*

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
They are just as bad as each other as far as I am concerned. They are welcome to protest and counterprotest against each other as much as they like, I would not back either one of them.