Poll: Still playing MW2?

Icingdeath

Aug 21, 2009
I've been palying for quite a while. Been trying to switch to some other games, but it keeps sucking me back in, it's just so fun!

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
Hazy said:
-Samurai- said:
TSo, its either deal the the horror of a game that is MW2, or beat GTA IV.....again....
I'm not, and for precisely this reason - TBoGT.

Just got it, whoa boy, I'm probably not going to see my family for a while.
I've had the expansion for nearly a year now, and I'm still not bored of the multiplayer. Something new happens every game, and the parachutes add a massive level of depth.

Enjoy it.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Old Trailmix said:
Hazy said:
-Samurai- said:
TSo, its either deal the the horror of a game that is MW2, or beat GTA IV.....again....
I'm not, and for precisely this reason - TBoGT.

Just got it, whoa boy, I'm probably not going to see my family for a while.
I've had the expansion for nearly a year now, and I'm still not bored of the multiplayer. Something new happens every game, and the parachutes add a massive level of depth.

Enjoy it.
Parachutes were all they needed to sway me away from SA-MP.
[sub]And because SA-MP is the buggiest mod known to man.[/sub]

Is there NOS online as well? Google has yielded no answers. :S

jonathan19

Apr 14, 2009
I play it a fair bit on my pc but bad company 2 for my ps3 currently occupies most of my gaming time

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
So basically it's very diffrent and based on personal opinion, what i have gained here is that games are based on what you prefer and that you should never ever care about what other people say about games because YOU might enjoy it. :p

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
I play sometimes lately. All the issues people have with the game don't make me THAT mad, I hate noob tubers, but I'll gladly M/L/C in retaliation of it (its the best counter).

I die a few times, meh, I don't care. As long as I'm having a "positive" game I'm having fun while I play, even if its as bad as say 21-20, although I do get my fair share of 35-10 kinda games and my K/D is continuing to climb.

Yeah, the game has problems, mostly its the lag that bothers me the most as I refuse to play without a full 4 bar connection.

I can understand why people hate on it. I have my fair share of rage quits too, but I can still have fun playing it, so I do...once in awhile.

DocRoe92

Apr 5, 2010
I put my ps3 while i have my exams, but i've moved back to socom with my clan and bad company 2 :)

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The entire Call of Duty series has never appealed to me. I watched my cousin playing a few times, and even tried it myself for a couple of rounds, but I just didn't like it. There's something about that series that puts me off it.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Balgus said:
gonna have another go when the map pack comes out for pc and if it's free for pc aswell, otherwise ill follow the two ex infinity ward directors and head on over to EA for some bad company 2
Might as well do that now, BC2 is better in every way.

Chris Sandford

Nope, no title.
Apr 11, 2010
Nope, Got Bad Company 2, i dont think i can even touch the case to modern warfare 2 now without getting slightly sick to my stomach

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
I am addicted to the mindless multiplayer!

It's ether I am on this site or playing MW2!

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
madbird-valiant said:
There's no option for "I got it, knocked it off in 6 hours, returned it and resolved never to buy another Infinity Ward Call of Duty game until they stop killing all the fucking good characters and ending games in cliffhnagers like that substitutes for their subpar storytelling".

So I just went with "no, found a new game".
Killing off the character worked well in MW1 because it was done only once and it was done with a FUCKING NUKE. I also thought MW1's story telling was some of the best I had seen.

Mw2, on the other hand, was a failed attempt at trying to recreate that kind of story telling
Yahtzee said:
Half of the staff in Infinity Ward was writing while the other half were busy dragging them off the writing table
That is actually pretty accurate, considering that most of the game is multiplayer.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Baby Tea said:
I play it still.
I take off my head-set, and just play the game. I find if I don't take it too seriously, the screamers (Who are easily mutable), and the poor spawning mechanics don't bother me. Sometimes I'm first, sometimes I'm last, but I don't care.

And if you don't care, it's a lot more fun.
For me, I play it the exact same way. I take it one step further though and add my own custom music. It creates a whole different, and often hilarious experience. Try stabbing someone while listening to Enya.

I'm so glad I stopped being so competitive with video games. I can now have fun with them again.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Baby Tea said:
I play it still.
I take off my head-set, and just play the game. I find if I don't take it too seriously, the screamers (Who are easily mutable), and the poor spawning mechanics don't bother me. Sometimes I'm first, sometimes I'm last, but I don't care.

And if you don't care, it's a lot more fun.
This is exactly what I have to do. Putting that mic on pisses me off to no end.

But now I'm replaying Sly Cooper 1-3.

So I have other things to do then CoD.

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
I miss lean. And dedicated servers, and the ability to kick hackers... And things that makes a FPS good. Still fun though.