Poll: Stop being so DAMN Miserable!!

OneNooneKnows

Jul 2, 2011
If there's nothing to be positive about, then there's nothing to be negative about, and it works the other way as well. It's a balance that has to be tended to. Some people take things way more seriously then others, some like their tinfoil hats, some don't.

That's just how things are, go enjoy your own time.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Thaaaank you! I don't think Brave New World is any good either! OT: I would have sex, but I'm to damn unusual to get laid...well I could try the local call girls. And I chose coke because some Coke-a-Cola would be pretty refreshing right now.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
Like so many people on here, you have made me more happier than I was earlier!

And to all you guys who post replies like, "Yeah, well, I am pretty happy. I'm just a realist. I know I'm a bunch of atoms, and the world is controlled by dicks, but I'm not sad, or whatever..." You guys need to read what you just wrote. Happy people aren't happy because they see reality, but because they see abstract things like love and joy in people, including themselves!

Clever people are less happy, I think I read that somewhere. So well done for being so clever, shame on you for bringing everybody down just to show it. And if you start another sentence with the words "By 2020 China will...." I will take you down.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I like philosophy, and I reserve the right to complain because nothing gets solve when you just go "SHUT UP, IT'S ALRIGHT".

But I am at least slightly happy that this thread is not of the tone that anyone who complains is miserable, and sounds more along the lines of "LOOK KITTIES!".

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
It's hard not to feel wistful today - today being the birthday of two of the most influential and talented hip-hop producers of all time; J Dilla, and Nujabes, who both died too young.

It doesn't help that after a year of struggling through life with it, my Grandmother finally decided to stop receiving medication for her Leukemia yesterday.

But apart from that I try to keep a cheery outlook on life. I'm generally quite appreciative of the society I live in.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
It's time to stop caving to peer pressure and stop caring what other people think.

I'll start with you

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
I love talking about fun things! I also love turning my dorm room into a giant blanket fort at any time my roommate leaves for more than a 24 hour period. You studied all night for the exam? That's cool. I studied all night for the exam in a GIANT BLANKET FORT.

Jimbo Slice

Jan 25, 2012
You're right, OP, why should I sit around thinking about having fun... when I could be out there HAVING fun? Thank you and good day!

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
I think you have a pretty good point, OP. If all people have to complain about is existentialism, "I'm a bucket of nerves," etc, then those people are obviously very well-off.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Not everyone has friends to socialize with, girls to have sex with,places to go or anything meaningful to look forward to. Touting happiness in the same way as Depression etc is presented here won't help anything.

For some it isn't so easy to enjoy life/put problems aside/improve etc.

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
Thaaaank you! I don't think Brave New World is any good either! OT: I would have sex, but I'm to damn unusual to get laid...well I could try the local call girls. And I chose coke because some Coke-a-Cola would be pretty refreshing right now.
Well, yeah, with me I just hit up some parties I found on Fetlife through some friends on the 420chan /kinky/ board. Then, after some socializing and elbow rubbing, I found a domme and some other nice people. Love the one you're with, right? Or find someone in the first place...
Interesting fact:
Of people who try cocaine only once in a 2-3 year period, only 5% become addicted.
Unrelated fun fact:
Every other birthday for me is pure bliss, followed by an impromptu pool party...