Poll: Teamkilling

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
An eye for an eye... up until that point, I'm fairly happy to help with whatever, after a purposeful shot or kill, I make every attempt to make that person as miserable as possible.

chris89

Sep 5, 2009
Only time i team kill, is when they fly into my bullet fire. E.g. a FW190 4x 20mm cannon and 2x machine gun, they think it's a good idea in a light weight BF109 to fly infront off you. :/

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
I'm bad enough at games like Halo that I teamkill by accident. Whenever I do get the hang of a game, though, I do it for funsies. Most of the time it's number one. I'm a jerk who sucks at Halo.

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
Whenever I teamkill, it's because of a too-itchy trigger-finger or a hilariously odd set of circumstances (like when I accidentally killed a team-mate as they rushed past me when I tried to shoot someone else with a rocket launcher).

Dr. James

Mar 21, 2009
Occasionally, when I'm bored to the point when enraging team mates feels like a good idea.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
I've had a few tk's because I was too lazy to tell the friendlies to duck, so I just mowed them down with enemy.

But mostly they're purely accidental, if someone's playing crap music in their mic they get muted and if they're being a twat they get kicked/banned, ahhh the joys of pc gaming and instant admin retribution.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
if they kill me first then you bet your ass ill come kick yours for the rest of the match

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I used to be a real dick back in my Counterstrike days. I would join a random game, side with whomever had less people, buy a grenade and chuck it at the ground. In essence, I was a suicide bomber.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Yes, if I become frustrated with the game or my teammates in general (aka, I'd prefer they all died IRL to spare me the trouble of ever playing with them again), or if I'm bored and simply want to grief a bit.

Nothing is quite as fun as killing your entire team with 1 RPG in a Call of Duty 4 search and destroy match, lol

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
some times in hardcore ill get a well placed headshot before i relize its a teammate so that doesnt count. i do kill my friends

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
evey so often I'll go on hardcore mode on CoD4/CoD5 and just shoot a rocket at the ground, killing everyone out of the spawn and getting me instantly banned before the rocket even blows.

Of course that only happens on tuesdays.

chris89

Sep 5, 2009
Oh the funniest way i've been TKed, which was by acciedent on Red Orchestra, i was a Russian Anti tank solider about to Panzerfaust a German Tiger, then a friendly's T34 round bounced off the tank and killed me instead

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Once in L4D a tank knocked a teammate into a tree and he got stuck there. That is not dead, but unable to free himself. It was agreed upon by the entire team (including the stuck player) that we had to put him out of his missery.