Poll: The glories of Ice cream

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
who says I can only have one flavor? I like them all!
But I voted strawberry.

I have still yet to try sea-salt ice cream. I want to find some.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I voted cookie dough, but like most all flavours. Cram your Blue Moon!

Possibly the nicest ice cream I ever had was from some proper hoity toity place in Stockholm. It was like an orgy in my mouth with everyone being coated in chocolate and having multiple joygasms.

TizzytheTormentor said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Good Ole Vanilla!

Nothing hits the spot like painfully generic vanilla! Ever had a vanilla malt before? *drools*
No, no malts, but I do love me a bowl of Vanilla with chocolate syrup as well as Root Beer Floats :D
*slaps* GO TO A 50's DINER AND GET A VANILLA MALT!!
Are there many 50s diners down in deepest darkest Ireland?

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I know it's already been said before, but Superman flavour?

And that's a simple question that's suprisingly difficult to answer. I mean, Chocolate seems like the only choice... but the more you think about it, the more flavours you think of. There's Strawberry, Cookie Dough, Red Bull and White Chocolate Chip, all of which I've tried and adored.
It's a toughie but I suppose I'll have to go with Chocolate, predictably enough.

FootloosePhoenix

Dec 23, 2010
Being blessed to live in the Great White North means all ice cream is delicious. Though if I had to choose, I guess mint chocolate chip, which is apparently "some obscure hipster flavour" now. :p I love cookie dough as well.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Where the hell is my Cookies n Cream option?

This poll is bullshit T0ad. :mad:

[sub]I kid, you lovely amphibian of non-lies you. :D[/sub]

I will be boring and say chocolate since that's my second favorite flavor. Can never go wrong with one of the basic flavors. :D

Full

Sep 3, 2012
Mint Chocolate Chip. Ooh, mint, how chilling yet refreshing. And you don't even need to waste money on toppings because that shit is already built in. Cuts my mouth sometimes though.

That or Chocolate/Vanila/Strawberry swirl. The best of all of the worlds.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
My two favorites are vanilla and coffee ice cream. And I couldn't tell you whether blue moon ice cream is good or not because I've never heard of it before, therefor you made it up T0ad.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Choc-Mint ice cream represent son!
The most refreshing, soft and cooling flavour mixed with a rich and dirty, dark chocolate...
Each chip an almost overpowering taste while the space between a cold, creamy, subtle juxtaposition, it's unarguably my favorite.
Are you salivating yet because I am.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
DoPo said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I think we can all agree that Ice cream is delicious. Everbody loves it!

*glares at detractors*

EVERYBODY! :mad:
Everybody except this person [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/]. You get the torches, I'll get the stake.

Anyway, I voted strawberry but I am also a fan of the obscure hipster flavour of lemon. Sour is just so awesome, especially in ice cream! But to be honest, I'd rather get several different flavours. Mmm, they combine into new and more potent ones, yesss.
That link freaked me out for a few seconds.

OT: Vanilla is my favorite by far. Other flavors are nice and all, but vanilla goes with everything, it's essentially the Guile's theme of ice cream flavors.

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
Not just vanilla, but handmade vanilla ice cream from my hometown. They try to have an annual ice cream social, and this year they had several extra gallons - I was lucky to score one of them this year. There's a unique quality to it that your store-bought ice cream doesn't have, and the unusual result just makes it the best.

In second place is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Yet, I prefer the small ice cream shop varieties; which kinda makes me ask, is Edy's still around? I really liked their flavor of chocolate chip cookie dough...

Iron Gix

Mar 26, 2010
"You like ice cream. You like ice cream. You love it. You can not resist ice cream. To resist is hopeless. Your existence is meaningless without ice cream."
very true..very true,indeed.

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
Despite loving vanilla ice-cream, with chocolate sauce on top ofc, I can't actually eat it.

Because I am lactose intolerant.
-sobs-

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
I don't think chocolate and honeycomb is an obscure flavor.

Neither is Birthday Cake.

Birthday Cake with pieces of butterfingers, gummi bears, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles is the best.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Black Raspberry ice cream is a hipster flavor? Oh well.

Also, Black Raspberry hard ice cream mixed with crunched up Oreos is surprisingly tasty. There's a local ice cream parlor that accidentally mixed in the Oreo pieces topping with my ice cream a few weeks back, and rather than complain about it I figured I'd just roll with it. Yeah... I don't think I'll be ordering plain Black Raspberry anymore. The weird thing is that I don't even like Oreos.