Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
You watch TV and you learn that the moon is falling.What would you do with your last few days?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
PARTY! The Moon falling into Earth will probably kill us all, so live that there is no tomorrow!

But the Moon won't fall into us. It's actually slowly drifting away. I think about a foot or two every couple of years.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
I guess I just get on with my life. Except with less hope. Alternately, I just mope around my house for what time I have left.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Play Majora's Mask to find out how to stop it and then do that.

Either that or party like hell.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Jedamethis said:
Swim to Australia.

Also, hope it lands on France. (Inside joke)
Actually, I'd like to second the hope that it lands on France inside joke or not. Who needs France?

robotam

Jun 7, 2010
Get a cat, a dish, a cow, a dog, a spoon and a fiddle. Wait 'till the moon gets really close and act out an old rhyme.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Start digging randomly to find Lagann (I already got my Core Drill from the Gurren Lagann limited edition dvd). Oh I will also Keep shouting "Who the hell do you think we are??!!!!" at the moon.

thatonekid

Jul 30, 2009
Underground bunker, with as much food and water as I can fit into it, and a couple of lucky girls.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Don't be silly, my tractor beam is keeping the moon from falling. There is no way it could have failed, I just ran an inspection on it last week.

Thebiggestpanda

Nov 18, 2009
Well, first I would play the song of time backwards to make time go slower. Then I would try to do as much cool stuff as possible until the earth is about to die. Then, I would play the song of time normally to rinse and repeat.

*EDIT* Christ I should read previous posts before I put something down. Regardless, I stand firm by my decision.