Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
gabe12301 said:
You watch TV and you learn that the moon is falling.What would you do with your last few days?
Nuke it. The moon is mostly made up of rocks and water. Most of it wouldn't be a threat if blown into small enough pieces. Anyways, if we're gonna die, we might as well go with one hell of a fireworks display.

Mr.France

Jul 14, 2010
Probably cry for it a bit (I love the moon, and the song), then party like hell with firends, drinks and metal, very loud and very heavy metal.
Also:
Saltyk said:
Jedamethis said:
Swim to Australia.

Also, hope it lands on France. (Inside joke)
Actually, I'd like to second the hope that it lands on France inside joke or not. Who needs France?
Thank you very much people!!! I might as well try to kill both of ya before I go for that!!!
(apologise for the shitty joke, but I just had to say it)

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
I would get my lawn chair, set it out on the roof and play this song while watching the moon heading this way.

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
At university. Eat/drink/smoke/fuck everything in sight until the second it hits us. In other words, party.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
TiredGiant said:
Iron Lightning said:
I'd just get on with my life, the moon is always falling.
actually it's moving farther away http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/moon_worldbook.html
Well technically it's still in a state of freefall. So one could argue that the moon is always falling.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
Well i guess in that time i wouldn't mind traveling to the moon... you know get a different perspective on the end of the world

Dan E

Jun 16, 2010
Dude I already lived through this before. *Pulls out ocarina* Yeah you know the drill.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
Update my status on Facebook to read: "OMGZ!!11! TEH MOON IZ FALLIN PPL! NE1 WONT A FUK B4 WE DIE!?"

I lie... I'd likely just cram a load of shit into my body and trip out while everything dies.

I've been clean for a long time now, but if the moon falling is going to kill us all...why stay sober??

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Play videogames all day and night.
Unless it's one of the three days I have college, in which case: call in sick then play videogames all day and night.

Or maybe build a rocket and blow the moon up or push it away... na that's too much work and i'm lazy.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Prepare for the apocalypse. Hey, it could hit the other side of the planet and leave us alive in America, you never know.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Take pictures to remember the moment.

oh wait...