Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
Immediatley become an astronaut, and fly to the moon, obviously forgetting that its falling, and yknow act all surprised when we realise it isnt there then come home and .... umm die.
Fuck, I did not think this through.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i'd go on a quest to free the sacred spirits of four lands from evil monsters and seal the evil in masks, then i'd stand directly under the moon and summon the spirits with a song, as they struggle to hold the moon up, i'll fearlessly fight and defeat the demonic force that is causing the moon to fall

(internet cookie for whoever spots the reference)

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Saltyk said:
PARTY! The Moon falling into Earth will probably kill us all, so live that there is no tomorrow!
probably??? as soon as it hits the atmosphere it would wipe out all life on earth, dummy!

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Falling where? It's in orbit, not in atmosphere. I presume you mean into the earth, but clarity is always best.

I would drive to the missus', pick her up, and then absolutely destroy her in the bedroom.

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
Fuck the Song of Time, I'd play the Song of Storms.

Just 'cause I love that song, and I happen to have a magical ocarina in hand.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Start digging randomly to find Lagann (I already got my Core Drill from the Gurren Lagann limited edition dvd). Oh I will also Keep shouting "Who the hell do you think we are??!!!!" at the moon.
Dang it ninja, although I kinda expected someone to post this.

Pierce the heavens with my drill! Then have an epic fight with some anti-spirals.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
i would build a really tall ladder, pack my backpack and a tent. I would climb my really tall ladder, jump on the moon when it flies by and watch the destruction from a different point of view.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
interspark said:
Saltyk said:
PARTY! The Moon falling into Earth will probably kill us all, so live that there is no tomorrow!
probably??? as soon as it hits the atmosphere it would wipe out all life on earth, dummy!
You know I thought about actually replying to your post in a variety of different ways. But then, in all my dummy glory, I had one of those headaches with pictures, called an idea. And I reported your post to the mods. [sub]Next time, don't needlessly insult people.[/sub]

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Look stuff up.

As it is, the moon is getting further away, not closer. Before I panic for my life, I need to know what's going on.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I'm going to destroy the moon, that will show those celestial objects who's boss.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Head butt the moon back in to it's proper orbit from the nose of a shuttle.

you know, for laughs.