Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

thatonekid

Jul 30, 2009
TimeLord said:
thatonekid said:
Underground bunker, with as much food and water as I can fit into it, and a couple of lucky girls.
Something tells me that the moon crashing into the Earth is going to be a bit beyond an underground bunker!
Its far, far underground, and i do seem to remember someone saying the moon is going to hit france or something? I dont know, but its worth a shot right?

Smurfferdid

Jan 13, 2010
Travel to the side of the earth that the moon will impact (cause you sure as hell don't wanna live on an earth with no moon, plus it would look pretty awesome to see a flaming moon coming down) and do what pretty much every single person would be doing in the event of an inescapable apocalypse: Screw, screw, screw, and screw by the "Moonlight". Search your feelings, you know that once people know shit is gonna hit the fan, all taboos and societal norms will be thrown out the window. There will be no reason for you and say, someone you've been having a sort of sexual tension filled relationship to not just up and go down on each other with no consequences in sight. Angry parents? No tomorrow. She's pregnant? No morning after. STD? Gonna die anyways. Same goes for drugs for pretty much the same reasons.

Just so everyone knows, I'm NOT talking about rape. Shit be bad. Though there would probably be some sick bastards doing it.

Savvz

Mar 9, 2010
Either climb a tall building and start taking pot shots at people or go on a bender till it hits. Nothing says End of the World Party like a case of vodka and a .30-06.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
If I heard from TV that the Moon was falling, I would not believe it at first, and would have to get confirmation on something that cataclysmic.

Then, assuming that I went to Neil deGrasse Tyson or mailed him or something and he confirmed and told me there was nothing we could do to stop it- I would organize a party at the projected impact zone and party until the end-times, then have everyone give the moon the middle finger before we're all blasted to oblivion

nuqneh1

Aug 15, 2010
1. Invent Hyperspace travel
2. Punch Rossiu in the face
3. TENGEN TOPPA! GURREN LAGANN!

Just who the hell do you think we are!

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Find my mum and give her a hug, I guess. Depends how much time I had. If I had more than a day, I'd go around saying goodbye to all my friends and attempt to finish Oblivion.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Buy a silly green hat, make a tunic, and find an ocarina...

crimson5pheonix said:
Find a kid in a green tunic with a doofy green hat to play the Song of Time.
CoverYourHead said:
Play the Song of Time.
Take THAT ninja!
God-dammit!

In that case, I'm gonna work out where the moon will land, and punch it as it hits the floor.
Exterminas said:
Edit: Drive to the point where it is going to crash and wait. I always wanted to brofist the moon. Coolest. Death. Ever.
Oh come on. Any more ninjas lurking around this thread?

Um... OK, new idea. I will stand where the moon will land, and lick it as it hits the floor. Just to test whether or not it tastes of cheese.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I've been lied to. The moon is getting farther away, not closer.

And if you want to be technical, the moon is in constant free-fall towards Earth anyways, so some sensationalist got his facts mixed.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
londelen said:
Go to the side of the world that isn't going to be hit with.
So instead of instant death, you'd rather be killed after moments of pure suffering as the oceans boil, thousands of volcanoes erupt, and sulfurous gasses poison you?