Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
gabe12301 said:
You watch TV and you learn that the moon is falling.What would you do with your last few days?
Laugh Maniacally as a good chunk of Humanity is Offed in one foul swoop!! hehehehe

What?! I'm the one who made it crash :]

My middle finger to the next country that ticks me off

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Lacsapix said:
Grab my ocarina and play "The Oath of Order" and then the giants will do the rest.
fuck, that's what I was going to say...

Well, where's the clock tower that you would climb up on?
runnernda said:
CoverYourHead said:
Play the Song of Time.
Totally stole my post.

But I'd be angry that the situation from one of my least favorite Zelda games was actually happening.
LEAST FAVORITE???

It's my third favorite (Under OoT and Twilight Princess)

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Continue living life as normal...all the while praying to the gods that are Simon and Kamina

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
Saltyk said:
PARTY! The Moon falling into Earth will probably kill us all, so live that there is no tomorrow!

But the Moon won't fall into us. It's actually slowly drifting away. I think about a foot or two every couple of years.
Correct.

To say the moon orbits the earth is actually a fallacy. They orbit each other. The ocean is causing a great deal of friction as the earth spins faster than the moon, causing the tide to attempt to move faster around the earth thus through gravitational forcing transferring energy to the moon, increasing the speed it rotates around the earth moving it away from the rotational centre.

Its moving er....3cm a year?

strum4h

Jan 3, 2009
Ride my horse up to near the moon then stab it in the several weak spots with my sword. Next opponent, Venus.

Apr 29, 2010
Find a dorky kid named Link. I'm sure he'll know what to do. If that fails, I'll bend over and kiss my ass goodbye.

sabbat

Apr 29, 2010
I think it's safe to say, should the moon's orbit somehow start decaying, that the only thing left to do is live like you have never lived before, because you won't get another chance.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
AvsJoe said:
Party like a rock star, like it's 1999, like a BOSS! And avoid the coastline because the waves will be tidal.
lear how to surf before it hits and be sure to be on the water, quite a few miles into the water.
its going to be.
the biggest.
wave.
EVAR. XD

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
lacktheknack said:
londelen said:
Go to the side of the world that isn't going to be hit with.
So instead of instant death, you'd rather be killed after moments of pure suffering as the oceans boil, thousands of volcanoes erupt, and sulfurous gasses poison you?
Yes, exactly!

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Saltyk said:
interspark said:
Saltyk said:
PARTY! The Moon falling into Earth will probably kill us all, so live that there is no tomorrow!
probably??? as soon as it hits the atmosphere it would wipe out all life on earth, dummy!
You know I thought about actually replying to your post in a variety of different ways. But then, in all my dummy glory, I had one of those headaches with pictures, called an idea. And I reported your post to the mods. [sub]Next time, don't needlessly insult people.[/sub]
i called you a "dummy" if you take that as an insult you really shouldn't be on the internet

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Xzi said:
Find the nearest owl statue. Duh.
i think in this situation, the song of time would be more useful, as the statue will only quicksave, allowing you to go to the toilet or grab a snack, but essentially just post-poning the inevitable problem