Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
Wonder why we aren't nuking the shit out of it. Lots of tiny moon parts > giant catastrophic moon crashing into the sea and causing a tsunami x 10000.

Although there is still the problem of it causing tides because of it being extremely close.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
ask if Chuck Norris would Roundhouse kick it back into orbit or heck maybe even into the sun PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
Zephel said:
Jewrean said:
gabe12301 said:
You watch TV and you learn that the moon is falling.What would you do with your last few days?
Use every cent I have to charter a plane filled with fuel that will stay in the air when for the duration of the moon crash. It's worth a shot?
Make it a blimp instead. And host a children's card game tournament to pass the time :D
Sure what ever stays in the air the longest. The alternative is to research what side of Earth the moon will crash into, go to the opposite side, and then use all my money to buy supplies and stuff and go down into a mine. Chances are the world will be obliterated but again... worth a shot!

Doge Dominico

Dec 29, 2009
I'd build a giant rocket on the other side of the world, using some kind of messed up logic to fly it directly into the moon...probably killing more then what the moon would have killed...but still...it'd be awesome.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Get my friends, as much weed, shrooms and alcohol as we can carry. Then steal a passanger plane (one of my friends IS a pilot) and start flying towards the impact site. Get the plane to cruise altitude, set the auto pilot, and party until the end!

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
wonder how they figure out something is falling in space

rob a zoo and ***** slap a gorilla (always wanted to not sure why)