Poll: The oldest game you still play?

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Deus Ex, whenever I get the chance (That is, a long stretch of free time).

Oh, I still occasionally play older games, but not regularly enough to claim that I "still" play them.

Littlelongy

Jul 28, 2010
Everything that I've ever owned on Gameboy. Not talking colour either, the originals. Tetris, the original Worms... they're so simplistic that they make the best games for wasting a free 5 or 10 minutes. No worries about saving data or getting that award, because there aren't any, just pure fun from 1989.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
X-Com: UFO Defense is the only old game I still play on a monthly basis.
It came out in 1994, so it's not THAT old compared to something like Super Mario (which I play when I feel the bite of nostalgia, but not that often).

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Oldest game I still regularly play is Crusader Kings (2004), but if you also count games I replay occasionally my library is much older. Probably Maniac Mansion (1988) is the oldest game I actually still both own and have an interest in replaying now and then.

My NES broke down three years ago and I've no interest in buying a Wiii so no NES nostalgia for me :(

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
pretty much the only two games i play right now is fable and fable the lost chapters.:p

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
does Pong Count? or Space Invaders - or would i need the actual arcade machines to qualify for those?

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
I still play pokemon red blue and yellow sometimes ... YEAH
Thats about it really. ^^
Unless Fable The Lost Chapters counts, but only sometimes