Poll: The oldest game you still play?

Fr33Lanc3r.007

Jul 29, 2010
I bought a few of Apogee's games from the 3d Realms website (Duke Nuken 1, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, Commander Keen, etc) and have been really enjoying playing through those again.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I still play worms armageddon every now and then. I also replay old lucasarts games like Monkey Island now and then 8D

Also I can't stop myself replaying the two Deus Ex games :/

Fr33Lanc3r.007

Jul 29, 2010
The_Graff said:
does Pong Count? or Space Invaders - or would i need the actual arcade machines to qualify for those?
I think you'd need the arcade machines for them to count (Personally, I'm discounting ports to a more modern set up).

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I play some old SNES and N64 classics and the WORMS titles with friends and a crate of beer every other month. Plus i still got my Postal 2 with expansion installed if im in the mood of some homocidal action. I still got my PIRATES! NES and PC version and its still a great game.
from time to time i remove the dust of my WIzardry or Might and Magic games, i like that kind. And every year i play The Baldurs Gate games at least once.

SHIFTYMACO

Oct 27, 2010
Doom!

Every year my brother and I get together and complete all of doom!
Episode 1,2,3&4, Doom 2, Final doom, Doom Legacy, Doom TNT, Doom Plutonia on Ultra Violence with fast monsters! Its kinda gotten to the point where we know where all the traps and secrets are!, I can complete episode 1 in 20 mins on Ultra Violence!

The verson we have is old school Doom but with the modern mouse aim and shoot system so you can look up and shoot at the monster above instead of shooting at the wall and praying that the game auto aims!

The music is awesome too!

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Warcraft 3 is as far as I can go back. I never got into games before that reall and I wasn't really old enough to either.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
I play Aladdin over from time to time as a child I loved it and played through it once everyday :)

Kejui

Oct 22, 2010
Klondike Solitaire is probably the oldest game I play ;)

Other than that, Commander Keen is the next oldest.