Poll: The oldest game you still play?

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
Although I'm primarily playing newer games at the moment, I still like to get out my N64 and SNES and play on Mario Kart :)

I think the oldest game I have for my pc or 360 would have to be Theme Hospital on my PC - which is a classic and always a great game to play when you're actually sick!

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
1995's Transport Tycoon Deluxe, completed a random map just yesterday, 15 year old isometrics, cannot believe I'm still playing it.

iHaile

Sep 29, 2010
Still play Baulder's gate: Dark Alliance. Trying to find a way of playing Hexen: Beyond Heretic. Loved that game.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
Currently the oldest game on my system is Serious Sam, which I just finished. I've been looking at installing Gunman Chronicals as well.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I play doom alot, not sure if it counts seeming as it's the xbla version. As for proper, played-on-format-it-was-originally-released-on games, I'm playing through 40 winks on the PS1 at the moment, bit by bit. I'm playing using a ps2 as my old ps1 broke ages ago, though.

EDIT: I also forgot that I frequently play game room, but again, I don't know whether that qualifies.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Haunted House, Atari 2600

Yes its primitive but still fun and you have to use your imagination! side note the new one aint so bad nether

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I still occasionally play Crash Bandicoot and the original Rayman

But the most often-played of my old games is Evil Genius from 2005

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well I played "Spacewar" the other day. It's hard to find something older than that. Generally the oldest game I play regularly is Star Trek: Bridge Commander.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
X-Com (not to be confused with XCom) is one series I still pop in on a regular basis. Hell, I still have NEVER beaten TFTD. While I love some of the others people have mentioned (e.g. doom) theres plenty of other games that give me the same fun as doom with better graphics, so I don't tend to play the original. X-Com is pretty much unique, I honestly can't name another game like it.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Anah said:
Thief Series and System Shock 2, as well as RPG classics like Planescape Torment.

... and of course Deus Ex. And if I could get my hands on copies of them then the good old Jedi Knight series featuring Kyle Katarn and Mara Jade in the expansion I loved so much.
actually that's not too much of a problem; i bought via the internet, and for it's so old, it doesn't come very expensive... au contraire, mon frère ^^

i also have to go with Tetris. and some other gameboy titles.
damn, those were the days...

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i reinstalled fallout 1, 2 and tactics to get in the right mood for new vegas

and for the last 10 month i have been playing Baldurs Gate 2

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
I've played the original Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES pretty recently.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I beat 'The Lion King' for the SNES a few days ago, again.

It's one of those great games where I can save it and come back hours later without having to worry about being lost.

After all these years I STILL hate those damned hot water things.
>_>