Poll: The TF2 Insult

galdon2004

Mar 7, 2009
syrus27 said:
Zukhramm said:
syrus27 said:
Liam Riordan said:
syrus27 said:
It's fucking annoying that I paid good money for it and I'm not getting any form of compensation...
Free hat and continued game support perhaps?
You and I have very different understandings of the word, compensation... ;)
Why do would you get any compensation? You bought the game, you got the game. You got what you bought and that others later got it does not in any way change what you chose to buy. Do you whine when a store lowers the price on something you bought too? If I bought a chair and the guy who made it later in life decided to give them away instead, do I deserve some kind of compensation for paying for it? No!
This is more of a rant than an argument XD and I do whine when stores lower the price after I buy summat, especially when I pay full price for something that appears in the Steam Sale the next day XDXD Do you want to know why? Because it's annoying.

Also imagine this (hypothetical example) one of your mates is selling something you want, he offers you £30 for it and you take it because you want it, he then turns around and gives the same thing to someone else for free, but refuses to give you your £30 back, wouldn't that annoy you? Maybe we should try that example out on you to ensure we get scientific results...
But that is not exactly what happened here. Here you buy something for X dollars; then they decide to offer that something with trade and inventory restrictions for free. You could have gotten it free, but this way, you instead get full inventory and trading abilities, and a hat.