Poll: The ultimate question

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I have seen (and eaten) a Kit Kat made of dark, bitter chocolate (the only kind of chocolate.) I have never seen a dark butterfinger. Kit Kat wins.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
baddude1337 said:
Never heard of Butterfingers (guess they don't do it in the UK?) so Kit-Kat. Great wafer and chocolate combo. I especially like the chunky ones that come in a variety of flavours. The peanut one is probably my personal favourite.
Butterfingers are sold everywhere where freedom exists, and possibly outside of New York as well.
While we're discussing candybars, is Zagnut real? I've never seen one outside of movies and TV.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I like both but the clear winner here is Butterfingers. Jesus, you plebs need to get your shit sorted out.

My favorite candy is Twix though. It's criminally underrepresented in discussions surrounding superior candy. Baby Ruth and Pay Day get a bad rap as well.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Elijin said:
The fuck is a butterfinger?
It's a bar of solid freedom, so I guess it's banned in the Soviet Union where you must live.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Is this like a reece's cup? I gagged trying to eat one of those. If you're going to fill something with peanut butter, it needs to be crunchy and a decent tasting brand.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Lion bar. Never heard of a Butterfinger, but it's a bit close to being a Buttfinger.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Don't think I've ever had a Butterfinger, but it doesn't look as good as a Kit Kat.

Baffle2 said:
Lion bar.
This is king, though. As the lion is king of the jungle, the lion bar is king of the corner shop confection-section.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm bias to say Kit-Kak cos Butterfinger is an uncommon snack in the UK. Granted I have try one cos they have them under American sweet in those sweet related shops. Still Kit-kat are still top (butterfinger was kidna meh).

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Fuck your cultural imperialism. They don't sell Butterfingers here. I refuse to ansver zis kultural fascismo of de amerikan kapitalist piglord!

So Kit-Kat.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Butterfinger is great when frozen, but annoying to eat when not, so Kit-Kat wins.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Butterfingers were kicked out of my neighborhood in Saskatchewan years ago by the Kit-Kat lobby. Kit-Kat all the way.

Cold Shiny

May 10, 2015
And the people have spoken lol.

Kit kat has stomped butterfinger on this site, and all is as it should be.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I've never had or even seen a butterfinger, but seeing as it's synonymous with clumsiness, I'll pick kit-kat. Though I'm not much of a candy bar guy period.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Well we've learned something today: Democracy is a total failure.

Feb 26, 2014
This thread is full of savages! Savages I tell you! Butterfingers are clearly superior to those disgusting wafer... things! The audacity of you heathens to even suggest that such an inferior product can even compare is... is... The gods shall hear about this, and they will not be pleased!

... *Ahem* So, what about Snickers? Can't stand the stuff myself, but my sister loves them.

Orga777

Jan 2, 2008
Ugh. Neither. If I want a chocolate candy bar, I would literally go for anything else but these two. Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Baby Ruth, Snickers, Twix. All superior. But if forced to pick, Kit Kat is slightly better than Butterfinger.