Poll: This better be fake, because if it isn't...

Baonec

Aug 20, 2008
I don't see much that could make it fake to be honest, all the games exist (have downloaded a few for a laugh) and I know some small minded morons who think like this.

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
100% no doubt, absolute fake. You should be ashamed if you fell for it. It's a far less cunning site than Landover Baptist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Obligatory: Be nice to people who are different.

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
Does anyone know any REAL sites like this one? Also, does someone here know of a person whom actually acts like this?

I knew a guy who thought dinosaur bones were planted by God to seed out the heathen unbelievers (a.k.s. atheists/agnostics, scientologists, Buddhist, catholics, etc.) into a life of sin and glutton. He said he would stay pure until 30 and that if you are for abortion or stem cells you will be burnt in hell forever. He even cited a bible passage about 2 horses (don't remember which) where he used it to denounce cloning and GENETICS in general. He hated that Dr. Laura person (remember the letter?) and said that the Obama 2012 propaganda would be true.

The best part?
He ACTUALLY SAID THIS: "Obama is the anti-christ because he is a black man. Because he is a black that is going to be sworn in to the White House, he will cause the destruction of the Earth by 2012!"

This person actually exists, he's a evangelical Christian at a church I went to about 2 years ago.

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
It's a joke. A really, really, really elaborate joke, but a joke nonetheless. I can't believe it's real because if I do, I'd commit suicide on the spot due to my sudden and lethal complete and total lack of faith in the human race.

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
That game where you follow Jesus around to make your own New Testament sounds sweet as fuck!