Poll: This better be fake, because if it isn't...

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
You never know, most people who are deeply religious will do anything to get more cattle, er i mean people.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Island said:
i dont know any flatearthers but, as far as my grandmothers concerned the worlds on the back of a turtle.
He's not quite right; it's on the back of four elephants on the back of a giant turtle.

Knonsense

Oct 22, 2008
The absurd rhetoric seems fake, but the christian games they describe appear to be legitimate, as ludicrous as that may seem. I can verify previous knowledge of some of them, like Super Noah's Ark 3D, and they offer a good number of demos.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
Lexodus said:
It's fake; it has been confirmed by the creators. Got me too, when I first saw it :p
Oh thank god. I thought at first that it was created by my nut-job Uncle.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Island said:
my grandmother just thinks its on the back of a turtle no elephants just one lonely turtle
The thing is, the idea with the 4 elephants and the turtle stems from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, which are known for their hilarious humour. So no matter what your grandmother may believe, this sentence from the FAQ is an obvious homage to said novel series.

arc101

May 24, 2009
Its probably legitimate, its seems like something a wingey christian would write... my god i wish they would shut up, gaming is for fun, religion is for beating the fun out of you, lets leave the two apart.

arc101

May 24, 2009
Cid SilverWing said:
This site officially screamed "FAIL" the instant I came down to the parts where it started flaming Doom, L4D, MGS etc.

Edit: Out of curiosity I deleted the last two lines in the URL and looked at the other shit. It's not fake. It's another one of those retarded pro-Creationism pseudo-science fairy tale Christian sites yet again.
I like the signature at the bottom 'Jesus is our saviour' hmmm... are you sure? I personally think knowledge is numb nuts

doctorjackal777

May 25, 2009
It better be fake. I hate people like that, taking obvious fiction and saying how is will corrupt the innocent youths and parents should be warned. Oh no, two guys can get married in Fable II, now all the boys who ever played the game are gonna go out and start screwing their male friends. Oh no, spore lets you have fun with the idea of evolution, they must be trying to break the faith of healthy children! Warn the people!

BladeOfAkriloth

Jun 30, 2009
If that thing is real i call those numnuts a term they like to use: cretins

Any normal-minded christian likes a bit of fun now and then, and video-games are a good method.
Jackasses like these make me wonder where did the genetic code go wrong when it allowed these vile, ignorant and voluntarily stupid goo-piles to be born? God save us if an imbecile like that ever takes a high-position in any country...

John Smyth

Jul 3, 2009
Properly true, it's the sort of thing crazies need to tell them what to think. As a Christian myself I feel it's my duty to point and laugh at all religious extremists, such as this sight.

Postcard

May 25, 2009
The retro games, some of those are actually real:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkNvQYiM6bw

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
It is definitely fake because I laughed so hard at it. If it was real they wouldn't make it so stupid. Then again, Scientology is for real.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
"did you know that the word "satire" is really a combination of the words "Satan" and "ire"? It's true, I read it somewhere.)"

Love it.

Cats are the embodiment of satan on earth. I read it somewhere so it's true.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Couldn't really care if it's real or not.

If that moron saying the interenet is American, and therefore Christian is real, then he's missed several points. The US constitution tecchnically grants enough religous freedome to render the country technically aetheist, and the interenet wasn't invented by just Americans, workers and theorists from a few other nations were involved, it just happened to be an American company that got it up and running.