Poll: Trolls: Lulz or FUUUU-

Kombatkid123

Jan 31, 2010
Ever play games Team Fortress 2? Have you ever seen or done something for the lulz just to mess with the team? Like in TF2 how a Pyro can shoot a flame in front of a Sniper scope to distract them, or as an Engineer, making teleporters to death areas? Share your stories, I'd love to hear them :p It can be on TF2 or whatever game you can think of :p

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Goodness no, I try and be a fair team player because I know that without a good team I'm nothing.

United we stand, divided we fall as they say. Besides, every time I see an unfunny troll in a game I feel like I could break a phonebook in half withthe rage (funny troll: playing an outrageous character through their mic. Unfunny troll: using child-autopsy pics as a spray and blocking whoever has the flag from capping it).

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
I once decided to be a douche and repeatedly kill this dude's horse (well, bull) in Red Dead Redemption online, and on the same server, I interrupted this one guys Public Enemy time with a suicide dynamite bomb...Yeah, I was a dick that day, and I'm shamed by it... T.=.T

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
The only game I troll in is modern warfare 2 with tactical knife, marathon, lightweight and commando. Played it this morning and got 22 kills with it on team deathmatch. Next match everyone was using the knife. Quite amusing.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
No no, I think not. Far too many good standards do I have in life. Gentleman Jack, always. If I have cause to annoy, it is not on purpose. Win some, lose some, that was a funny thing to have happened just then, and no more. Decent a sport am I.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
Dark Knifer said:
The only game I troll in is modern warfare 2 with tactical knife, marathon, lightweight and commando. Played it this morning and got 22 kills with it on team deathmatch. Next match everyone was using the knife. Quite amusing.
Yeah, I would never troll a game like TF2 because it's actually good and has a good community, but MW2 is completely fair game. Or stuff like the Bioware Forums.

Kombatkid123

Jan 31, 2010
Kahunaburger said:
Dark Knifer said:
Yeah, I would never troll a game like TF2 because it's actually good and has a good community, but MW2 is completely fair game. Or stuff like the Bioware Forums.
Haha gotta agree with you on that. I love the TF2 community, but there are the occasional times where watching the other team go in chaos because of a few trolls is pretty funny.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
On Warhawk, I'll be surprised if anyone knows what that is, but on Warhawk I once flew a jet into an entrance and locked a few of my teammates inside. Granted it was an accident, but it was still hilarious.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Kahunaburger said:
Dark Knifer said:
And trolling in call of duty is just hilarious.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Back when I still played MW2, I'd go with M4/M203, Scavenger Pro, Danger Close Pro, and Steady Aim Pro when I was just pissed at how good some people were doing. I mean, hey, I thought it was funny.

Nunny

Aug 22, 2009
I try to avoid being a dick to everyone, the occasional muck around fun but rarely at someones expense.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
Dark Knifer said:
Kahunaburger said:
Dark Knifer said:

Haha that's awesome. Have you seen this series?

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Kahunaburger said:
Dark Knifer said:
Kahunaburger said:
Dark Knifer said:

Haha that's awesome. Have you seen this series?

I've seen one like this for halo but this is great to XD

The bit where the dude is sitting on them is great lol.

TheEldestScroll

Feb 20, 2011
i never troll on the internet (its pointless) and i never troll in a game (games are supposed to be fun) so i voted never. But if you were to meet me in real life, you would soon find that trolling is my existence.