Poll: What are you more excited for?

me and my dog

Aug 26, 2010
GLo Jones said:
me and my dog said:
What game are you more excited for this year and next year? If I forgot any games in the polls then list them in your comments. Personally for me, it would have to be Halo reach.

KEEP IT CLEAN
I cannot overstate how gooey my undergarments are for Brink. It's not coming out for ages, yet it looks so good. I need it in my life. The mere fact you included it in the poll makes me want to kiss your arms, and support your children financially.
Thank you?

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Fable 3 seems a little mismatched amongst the other titles.
Anyway, it's the only one I can muster the slightest motivation for.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Honestly, when MW2 and ODST were coming out, I was MUCH more excited for MW2, but after seeing how fucking terrible that game was, I'm back on the Halo track.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
well, its a dead tie between Halo Reach, Gears 3, Black Ops, and Assassains Creed Brotherhood.

Lupeclan

Aug 26, 2010
What about Portal 2?

But out of the options i would have to say Halo reach, I my self do not own a 360 but I have always been a fan of Halo.

me and my dog

Aug 26, 2010
Aura Guardian said:
me and my dog said:
Aura Guardian said:
me and my dog said:
Aura Guardian said:
me and my dog said:
What game are you more excited for this year and next year? If I forgot any games in the polls then list them in your comments. Personally for me, it would have to be Halo reach.

KEEP IT CLEAN
None of those.
Metroid Other M
Kirby Epic Yarn
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Nintendo fan I'm assuming.

OT: I never said you could only pick the ones on the thread.
The polls are just to help organize.
Correct.

No you didn't. But since your title and poll options lack an Other option, its suggesting that it has to be one of the poll options. I would pick Halo Reach since I love Halo...but these 3 that I listed I've been excited since they were announced.
My title and polls didn't but if you had read the whole thread, you would see that I asked everyone to say any games I forgot(just don't constantly remind me that I forgot them). The polls are a simple bonus.
Oh I read it. It's just these threads usually pop up every now and then and tend to forget to add a Nintendo game(Seeing how it's not a shooter or HD. minor nitpick) or "other"
Look you probably don't care but I heard metroid other m got bad reviews. Check G4.com

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
me and my dog said:
Look you probably don't care but I heard metroid other m got bad reviews. Check G4.com
I saw it. And it's g4. So I expected it. Still buying it. G4 is the last place I take a review seriously

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Killzone 3.

Though I'll be disappointed if they really do take away the slower gun control. *sighs*

Oh well, its still going to kick ass.

Mirrored Jigsaw

Feb 25, 2009
me and my dog said:
Mirrored Jigsaw said:
Blah blah blah
None of the above.
You can choose what you want. The polls are just a bonus.
I'm sorry that since it's listed as a poll, I didn't assume the point was to name the game we are looking forward to the most, especially when the title is, "What are you more excited for," suggesting that we only have the options presented.

Also, it's worth noting that "more" is only appropriate with two options. The word you were searching for was "most."

Portal 2

Aux

Jul 2, 2009
Brink! That game looks so tight! I would say Halo Reach but I am not really into the series anymore.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I was gonna vote for Halo: REach, but I just got rehooked to GoWII online so GoWIII gets my vote

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I choose Fable 3 on the poll, but someone mentioned Fallout: New Vegas. I choose that definately. Followed closely by Mass Effect 3, then Fable 3. Civ V is also another game I'm really interested in (I just hope my laptop can take it). Rage looks really nice too and Brink seems interesting as well. Dragon Age 2 I'll probably get, but I don't know a huge amount about it. Portal 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood are two more I'm looking at too. I'll probably give Halo Reach and Gears of War 3 a spin as well as I liked the other games in those series.
a mad dodongo said:
Halo: Reach because i'm a sexy fanboy.

Take it away Tobuscus,

HA! That was amusing!