Poll: What are you smoking?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'm smokin' awesome! That's what! /joke.

On a more serious note though, I don't smoke, unless offered. I'm far from a regular smoker, but that's because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to spend money on smokes... xD Also, I've only tried cigarettes.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Bacon, it's delicious afterwards.
Also, salmon - that too is really nice once you've finished.
Some cheeses are nice too...

On topic: I don't smoke, but I don't hold it against those who do.

Off topic again:
Kenjitsuka said:
*Irrelevant*
Is that a Teresa avatar?

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
I used a Hookah once for a movie my college roommate was filming. Wasn't bad, but not worth continuing.

So, yeah. I guess Hookah, that one time.

Karilas

Jan 6, 2010
Menthol filtered rollies for me, on the rare occasion I have a cigarette.

Not averse to pleasant flavoured tobaccos, either.

Just_A_Glitch said:
I used a Hookah once for a movie my college roommate was filming. Wasn't bad, but not worth continuing.

So, yeah. I guess Hookah, that one time.
I was round at a friend's house one time, she had a Hookah and some really nice strawberry smoke, but one of the charcoal bricks decided to just up and explode, showering the rug in a large radius of smouldering embers. It was quite a sight.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Never smoked and i don't really plan on starting. However i do wish to try cigars, i dream of being a Caribbean Dictator with the shades, cigar and everything (see Tropico 3 cover for details) and you gotta admit, cigars are manly!

Need to find a special occasion so i have an excuse to try one

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Marlboro or Lucky Strike. I'm mainly using snuff(as in the tobacco you put under your lip) however. Only smoke when I'm outside.
My snuff of choice are Tre Ankare or Göteborgs Rapé, but I doubt you know of them if you don't live in Sweden.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
My grandfather near-death experience with smoking was enough to convince me never to touch one of those deathsticks.

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
Dash85 said:
Wait, people actually use a hookah for TOBACCO!?!?!?
Uh...it's a pretty common practice, it's fucking delicious, and my choice for smoking tobacco.
We have a bunch of hookah bars here in Portland, OR. Beer, hookah, and buddies. Ho boy.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Don't smoke. Don't see why people do.

I would like to try Weed, but not smoke it. Along with all the above mentioned, I just have a wierd phobia towards inhaling smoke via any type of cigarette. I inhaled secondary Weed smoke once, and it smelt good, and was generally nice. But I just don't like putting it in my mouth and breathing in.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
usually just the cheapest ones

i really want to go to holland and smoke some weed. i wouldnt smoke it here, its not worth breaking the law and having it on my record

i also want to go to cuba and get some cuban cigars

philzibit

May 25, 2009
Cowboy killers for me. Although, if the new taxes get passed in Illinois, it'll be nothing but the occasional Black & Mild.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
I tend to hand roll with Gold Leaf. Mainly because of prohibitive tobacco duties on straight cigarettes in the UK (at least for me). Otherwise I'd probably smoke straights.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
i don't smoke, but one of my friends enjoys enjoys the odd roll-up, more for the novelty value than anything else. He is constantly trying to save money by putting the smallest amount of Tobacco possible in the paper and half the time ends up setting the bloody thing on fire!

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I don't smoke often, but when I do, it's fifty fifty between hand rolled cigarettes and brand cigarettes. I only smoke when I drink and I don't drink very much.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Used to go with the odd cigarette (been off of them for 5 months :D)

If I take it up again (probably won't) it will be a pipe.