Poll: What browser do you use?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I mostly use Google Chrome and Opera. I like Opera cause it's fast and the mouse gestures. And GC cause it's just fast.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I use chrome, it's so much tidier than internet explorer and I never really got the hang of safari
Edit: I do sometimes use firefox but only very rarely.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
IE. ok ok you weirdo web browser elitist. I dont do anything above averagely fantastic with my web browsing so i use whats there.
No need to call me names. Just wondering what everyone else uses.

wlminter

Apr 14, 2009
Firefox. I used to use Safari, but then it decided not to work, so I tried out Firefox, and I've never gone back. I've heard good things about Chrome, but I've also heard that Google can track your web browsing. Either way, I have yet to try it out.

BlueZenith

Mar 18, 2009
Yay for safari! I also have Firefox on my mac, but I never use it... I dont really see a reason to, plus this interface is smaller which i like.

lonercs

Jun 6, 2008
Firefox for the win! +some of the fan's version of the firefox fox...girl. (yes, I AM a bit yiffy)

caz105

Feb 22, 2009
I used to use Firefox but then I saw the light reflecting off of Google's chrome sheen. I'm glad because not long ago my friend told me that Firefox has loads of malware- not sure I believe it but best to be on the safe side.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
xmetatr0nx said:
IE. ok ok you weirdo web browser elitist. I dont do anything above averagely fantastic with my web browsing so i use whats there.
No need to call me names. Just wondering what everyone else uses.
Oh my bad dude, i meant that more in a general sense, not directed at you. Youre awesome.
Ah, ok. No hard feelings. And thank you.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
Opera, but use Firefox for Quake live and other sites that aren't supported by Opera and Chrome, but most of the time just Opera.

lolzombies

Apr 15, 2009
Chrome, I like the layout and it's nice and speedy. Add to that, it actually blocks pop up's rather than Firefoxs tendency to be picky about blocking them.

neuromasser

Jan 20, 2009
Firefox. I use Chrome for Gamespot, some pages are so badly coded that Firefox can just sit in the corner and cry.
Also if you don't use Firefox addons you don't know what you're missing :D

Rycane_HHS

Apr 13, 2009
Firefox. Has always worked for me well enough, and I don't want to change that which is the winning formula for me.