Poll: What colour lightsaber would you have?

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
1 blue light saber, because it's not cool if everyone is dual weilding/double ended.

I like how purple (the rarest in the movies) is the most common in the poll at the moment.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Magenta, like a boss!

and shame on you for not including it in your poll as it is cannon recognized saber color.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
There are black lighsabers? Does that make them... darksabers?

I'd go for a green one.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Purple, as

1) Anything that makes me more like Samuel L Jackson can only be a good thing.
2) I could bring the Third Street Saints to the Star Wars universe.
3) It would look fabulous.

ThatDudeWithTheCap

Feb 13, 2011
Seeing as I started this, I'd best say my idea.
My personal choice would be dual-wielding one yellow and one purple lightsaber.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
A blue lightsaber with a white handle. Although whenever I play a Star Wars game I am more inclined to join the dark side. Maybe I will stick with blue just to confuse people.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I am torn. I want one that is either Infrared or Ultraviolet. That way when I plunge it down the gullet of any Jedi that gets in my way I can watch as it seers the flesh and bone.

IR or UV for the win

As for black light sabers, ToR has them. Do they make sense? from a physics perspective, no, Does 90% of the garbage in the Star Wars mythos make sense? Absolutely not. So no need to split hairs.

As for how it works. The beam is black light, but it radiates the crystal color around the light beam. The preorder saber crystal for example

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Dual sabers, one Yellow, one Silver. cuase two sabers is badass. and my favorite color is Yellow, and Silver is just awesome.

Aug 25, 2009
Classic blue.

Seriously, where can you go wrong with the lightsaber that Obi Wan kenobi used? And I'd learn Soresu style of lightsaber fighting as well. (Sorry for the nerd diversion there)

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I'd probably take a purple one, since it is a mix of blue (traditionally used by good guys) and red (used by bad guys). I'm kind of in between those two extremes. :eek:

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
I'd lash 7 of the things together and affix a handle below that. Then complain about how it's too damn hard to swing it in such a way to make Sith taste the rainbow.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Clear. Think of the surprise attacks.

So but really, I'd like halfway between yellow and green, but if not, just green would do.

Ventilator89

Jun 25, 2011
Really depends on my mood. Purple would be cool if it's like a deep, dark purple. But right now I feel greenish, even viridian. Two lightsabers maybe, green and silver, or even orange and silver (I went orange and silver in kotor 2). And wtf with the black lightsaber/darksaber? LOL