Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
PC, because I can tack on an addition few hundred hours worth of gameplay via modding, and anything I don't like about the game I can change, again via modding.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
If I play it, it will be on my PC, in a year or two when it's heavily discounted on Steam and the modding community is well established.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Omnific One said:
PC because of mods. Like everyone with a half-decent computer should.
Indeed. If you can pull it off, do it for the mods, old chap. They can be most excellent sometimes.

Or, if it's buggy like it always is, fan patches move faster than official ones.

Jun 5, 2010
Whateveralot said:
I'm playing this on the PC console...

...ffs, use "platform". Back on topic though, this is my first ever pre-ordered game. It looks like all the good bits of Oblivion with awesome graphics and a bit more guided (I love open world games, but in Oblivion, I just had no idea what the heck I was supposed to do or where I was supposed to go).
well technically the direct definition of "console" is: A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment. so the P.C. would technically be a console.(well so would a VHS Player but a console nonetheless)

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
i think its just more immersive with a console, i will probably play it with my xbox 360

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
My Xbox Is pretty much dead by now.

So PC for me.

I don't think it would do the game justice to play on a 5-6 year old console.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
PC, it'll hopefully be less expensive and have mod potential should I wish to take part. But most importantly because ultimately any DLC I might eventually purchase will eventually be cheap due to Steam sales.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
My 360 as oblivion was one of the first games i got for it and i loved it.Also i dont want to spend the first 15 minutes of the game installing it.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
360, then PC. I like to play it on a console first so i cant cheat, glitch or mod. And i ban myself from all Wiki's and Playthrough until i beat it.

Then after ive beaten it on 360 a few times, i'll get it on the PC, so i can mod it until it doesn't even resemble Skyrim.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
PC, so that I can get bugfixes from the community, rather than waiting several months.
Also possible mods.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I'm a veteran modder of Oblivion, so the PC version is a MUST HAVE for me.

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
PC if it turns out I can run it decently. If not, then PS3 as I'm getting one for Gran Turismo 5 anyway. :)

Goatmeat

Jun 17, 2011
I'll be playing it on the PS3. TES stopped pretending to be designed with a PC in mind with Oblivion, so aside from mods (which I've never been a fan of anyway), I don't really think there's much of a benefit beefing up my PC to play it.

That is, of course, when I eventually pick it up. I'll probably wait until 2012 when it comes down in price. I never thought Oblivion was all that great, so I'm not really expecting to be blown away by Skyrim. My main interest in it is the engine, as Fallout 4 (and, if we are lucky, a superior Obsidian developed Fallout game) will be running on it, and that's the only franchise I'm remotely fanboyish about.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
one is not actually planning on playing skyrim for a while, due to how i'll be busy with college and any gaming time will be spent with TOR

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Eh, i'm not sure. My pc's kinda old and i won't be able to get it both crisp and smooth.

On the other hand getting it for PS3 makes me miss out on the mods.