Poll: What do you think about circumcision?

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
this isnt my name said:
Divine Miss Bee said:
your son will thank you later because (myself included) every girl i know thinks circumsized is more attractive and most studies agree that sex and stimulation feel better to circumsized men than to uncircumsized ones.
So does that mean allthose girls should have plasticsurgery without anasthetic becuase I think t looks nice ? hould guys get tattos on their dick to make it look nicer ? Looks are an oppinion anyway. And nless you have some ird sexual fetish I highly doubt you will spendlong mounts of time just staring at a guys dick thinking it looks nice.

I havee seen studies say the opposite. But really the looks thing shouldnt come into it, its ot your body that would be scared, ts that persons, therefore its their choice, only bbies cant choose.
...? here: http://translate.google.com/

Sewora

May 5, 2009
Divine Miss Bee said:
your son will thank you later because (myself included) every girl i know thinks circumsized is more attractive and most studies agree that sex and stimulation feel better to circumsized men than to uncircumsized ones.
You wouldn't even see the difference between a circumsized and uncircumsized erect penis.
The foreskin is short, so it's automatically retracted when erect.

And it's all based on where you're from. Women in my country think circumsized penises are weird and ugly. No one even knows how to give a circumsized guy a handjob because it's awkward.

Trust me, the sliced up penis is no hit with the majority of all women on the planet.

Oh, and those supposed studies of yours doesn't exist. Because it's the opposite. Again, let me say the same thing others have said.

Uncircumsized penis has 24000 nerve endings.
Circumsized penis has 4000 nerve endings.
In comparison, the clitoris has 8000 nerve endings.

It is scientifically proven in every single possible way that uncircumsized men feel alot more sexual sensation. The foreskin is the most sensitive sexual organ on the human body. It is by itself enough to make a man orgasm. It isn't just a useless piece of skin, it's a very important part of the male body.
In comparison it would be like removing the clitoris on a woman. You'd still be able to have sex, but you wouldn't enjoy clitoral stimulation.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
this isnt my name said:
Divine Miss Bee said:
this isnt my name said:
Divine Miss Bee said:
So does that mean allthose girls should have plasticsurgery without anasthetic becuase I think t looks nice ? hould guys get tattos on their dick to make it look nicer ? Looks are an oppinion anyway. And nless you have some ird sexual fetish I highly doubt you will spendlong mounts of time just staring at a guys dick thinking it looks nice.

I havee seen studies say the opposite. But really the looks thing shouldnt come into it, its ot your body that would be scared, ts that persons, therefore its their choice, only bbies cant choose.
...? here: http://translate.google.com/
have to type with an inverted sceen and some keys didnt seem to work, but I could still read that. But feel free to ignore the argument.
meh. "i think this!"
"yur opnin rong cuz mine iz diffurnt."
"your spelling is atrocious. have a wonderful day."

arguing on the internet is about as useful as nailing jell-o to a tree. might as well rescue my own sanity from the nebulous web of "i can't stand it when people disagree with me! wahhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Bobzer77

May 14, 2008
realist1990 said:
any chance someone could tell me what is bad about being circumcised? maybe it's just an american thing to be annoyed about it...(not meaning to cause trouble just there doesn't seem to be any debate about it here in europe)
We don't circumcise our children over here.

It's pretty rare.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Another thing I just realized: everyone who says they know someone who's "had to be circumcised because of foreskin infections" seem to be from places where circumcision is common in the first place. Is bad intimate hygiene for men really that common over there?

Sewora

May 5, 2009
As a child we're all told how to clean our genitals. Girls know they shouldn't clean the inside of their vagina, especially not with soap because it ruins the pH balance.
And boys are taught not to clean their glans with soap because that has the same effect. You destroy the pH balance which causes infections, irritation and dryness.
And getting soap or anything else in existance into your urethra hurts like a ************. Feels like you're peeing fire for hours.

How do circumsized men deal with those issues? You've got nothing protecting the glans, and nothing protecting the urethra. The pH balance must be utterly destroyed by the constant showering and soap that must unavoidably come in contact with your glans. Do you shower with a plastic bag over your penis?

And STD's will spread regardless of how your penis looks like. We've got condoms to prevent that. If you're mad enough to have unprotected sex with different women regularly you're going to contract an STD no matter what.
And hey, a large portion of Scandinavians are immune to HIV. We cannot get it. Do you think we respond to that by having unprotected sex more than other countries? No.. We don't. Because a statistic number about STD's have no value other than showing the differences between different countries and people.

But lobotomy was considered okay to do until we became mature enough to think of the consequences and do the research.
It's simple. Arrogance, intolerance to change, laziness and stupidity is responsible for circumsizion still existing in the modern world. US is holding the world back because people are too stubborn to change their ways.

And it being religious is bollocks. Think about how insane it sounds!
"God made me this way, and it's my duty cut into my child because god wants me to get rid of bodyparts!"

No.. God would make you NOT have foreskin if he wanted it that way.

PS. My american friends have told me that in sex-ed in the US, they show images of circumsized penises rather than normal ones. Right off the bat children are taught that uncircumsized penises are wrong.
It's no wonder Americans are so ignorant. Their school system is spoonfeeding kids lies.

ChaosStep

Dec 28, 2007
It's essentially mutilation with a primitive excuse. We should still go around burning ugly women on the assumption that they might be a witch.

Kilyle

Jan 31, 2011
Mallefunction said:
It's like those mothers who get their 3 year olds ear piercings. My parents let me decide when I was 11 and I'm damn grateful for it. Yes, your parents have some control over your life, but this kind of thing is permanent physical scarring. That should not be their decision to make.
I wasn't planning to add to this thread, but I've been thinking about this very thing while reading here, and I'm glad that someone else relates these two issues! It bugs me to see people get so up in arms against circumcision and then see a culture that thinks nothing of little kids getting their ears mutilated by their moms. (Always makes me think of those poor ear-snipped puppies in Black Beauty.)

When my nephew was going to get his ears pierced (at 7 years old!), I argued passionately against it. Our society may see pierced ears as no big thing on a girl, but on a guy they still provoke prejudice. It's a fact that teachers grade in part based on the appearance of the students. Somewhere down the road my nephew might fail to land a promising job because the hiring manager spots his earring. Or maybe the father of his girlfriend might take a disliking to him over just that one little detail.

Why saddle a kid with stuff like that when he's still to young to even realize what it means?

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
You want to change something about yourself go ahead, don't pimp your religion on a baby.

Also, there are no medical reasons, i get the feeling life would be fairly painful without my foreskin.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Incase someone hasn't already posted this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGcqPE7xu0

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Honestly, I think it hurts. A lot. As long as there is a good enough reason for it it's fine in my opinion.