Poll: What do you use: Console or PC?

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012
Wii ain't up there, nor is 'both console and PC'. So...yeah.

Not all that inclusive.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
I usually play games on my Xbox 360, I'm quite happy for lesser graphics and less precise controls so I can put my feet up and have a cup of tea and chill out.
My Xbox 360 is connected up to my PC through a VGA cable and a Turtle Beach headset, so everything is morphing into one horrid amalgamation of wires and procrastination.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
My 360 because I do not have the money for a decent gaming laptop or the space for a desk top in my room.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I went with Potato, because I use my 360 and PC fairly evenly and I would only have been able to choose one >_<

The Potato is reliable though, always does its job well :)

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Overusedname said:
Wii ain't up there, nor is 'both console and PC'. So...yeah.

Not all that inclusive.
I noticed that. I found the Wii's exclusion quite distressing because that's what I play a good portion of may games on. I play a decent chunk on PC and I really only have 1 game for the PS3 right now, I also do a good bit of gaming on my 3DS. There really should have a been a choice for both.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
PC, PSP - although I'm predominantly a PC gamer. If the PSV gets more games I might consider.

Interestingly though, my dad is gleefully proclaiming that the ipad and others like it (touch screen gaming) will be the death of the pc.

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
Handhelds are kind of rocking this generation, with the 3DS & the Vita. Insofar, I've been sticking to the former--here's looking forward to Paper Mario Sticker Star & Luigi's Mansion 2.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Yes...

And by that I mean I play both. I have a PS3 and a PC which I play frequently.

Captcha:
and thats the way it is

Seems about right.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I game on the PC. I have a 360 and a PS3, but they honestly were only broken out for the exclusives, and now that I have a full time job I honestly never touch my consoles anymore. Unless something incredibly fucked up happens to PC gaming, this is honestly the last generation that I will own a console.

karcentric

Dec 28, 2011
I picked a potato because you didn't give me the option of selecting both...

But mainly Xbox 360, it's just more convenient.

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
I have a PC and an Xbox 360, but I really dont consiously use one more than the other. It just boils down to which game im enjoying more at the moment. Right now my PC is getting more use (Been on a Civ 5 binge for a few days now) but my 360 is about to get ALOT more use since Halo 4 is coming out tonight ^^

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Arakasi said:
Both PC and Xbox360 equally.
I would use my PC more if it could run better games, but until I get a better PC, I'll be using my Xbox for AAA games.
Exactly this. I enjoy more indie games and random steam stuff on PC, but AAA games are on my xbox because my PC needs some serious upgrading.

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
Almost entirely Xbox, but I do occasionally play Starcraft 2 and WoW on... snicker* a Mac. That's right, Internet! No fucks to give here, move along.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I have to say my PS3 gets lot more love than my laptop. Its where I play my AAA games.

What I have on my laptop are Humble Bundle games, KOTOR, and Portal.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i own a pc and a ps3 but i havent touched my ps3 in months. this console generation has gone on too long and quite frankly, i have no reason to play on consoles anymore. most console games that i care about are also available on pc, plus they look and control better. on top of that, i can get pc games for cheaper than console games and dont even fuck over developers by getting games used

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Jak23 said:
I primarily use my PS3, mainly because my laptop can barely run Minecraft...
Minecraft can be a hog, especially when you use 256x or 512x texture packs and up your draw distance to very far or more.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I am a 360 gamer and proud. If I could get a half decent PC I might play games on the PC, but for now none of the computers in my possession can even play a simple flash game without giving me a lot of crap.