Poll: What game will you be getting this month (February)

jeter024life

Feb 3, 2011
So far, most of the people i know are only getting Bulletstorm for the Gears 3 beta. Not that im particularly jacked for that one either. There is just something about Epic's games that i dont like.

Also psyched that SOCOM 4 beta comes with Killzone

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
If any of them, it'll be Marvel vs. Capcom. I've been looking to get into fighting games again and this seems like as good a game as any (provided it gets good reviews). Plus I'm a Marvel fan so...

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
Bulletstorm probably. I haven't played the demo because I stupidly wrote down my real age in my LIVE information (Wouldn't want that kind of stuff affecting the supple minds of unsuspecting 17 year olds) but it looks great and I hear the gameplay is really fun.

superline51

Nov 18, 2009
Bulletstorm definitely, maybe Dead Rising 2 for something different to play until that gets here

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Jazoni89 said:
I believe you might want to tweak your poll. Twisted Metal doesn't have a release date and is projected to come out in the spring.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
None of those, I'm afraid, I'm either gonna wait it out for Dragon Age 2 or try to get some cheaper second-hand games like Bully: Scholarship Edition and a new copy of Silent Hill V.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'm not buying anything until Portal 2. The rest of my games-to-buy setlist is:
Trackmania 2 (and shootmania and questmania if they ever come out)
Skyrim
Zeno Clash 2 (or whatever they end up calling that)

So basically the best of the best. I might get Killzone very soon though.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Bulletstorm for the PC, Ys Chronicles, and Tactics Ogre for the PSP. Those three titles will keep me busy over the month...and make me neglect the pile of unfinished games I still have lol.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Most likely RPG Maker XP.

I'm currently playing through the 30 day trial, and I'm thinking about whether I should buy it or not.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Probably no game this month. I WAS going to get Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, but that's been delayed 4 months.

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Radiant Historia with the Soundtrack included makes me happy in this month of love.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
None, no money, last bit was spent on LBP2 and before that, a pre-order for Dragon Age 2, which will most likely be the next game I get.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I may pre-order something that comes out in march. The only game on thta list I care about is Marvel versus Capcom 3, and I know for sure that my roomate won't be able to turn down buying that game.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is not on this list, and that offends me greatly.
As you may have guessed that is the only title being released in February I intend to purchase upon release. I expect it to last me for a good three weeks at least, considering I've spent a year playing previous entries in the series as a kid. Bigger titles just haven't seemed that appealing to me lately. Plus, I'm on kind of an SRPG kick at the moment

J40kfan15

Jan 30, 2010
None, I won't be buying any games until March when they release Deus Ex H.R. along with Dragon Age 2. After that TES Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 and thats it this year.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I'm not really sure what I'm going to get. I think the next game I'll be getting is Brink though which isn't out until May.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
If anything I'm interested in is for sale on steam, I'll get that, but otherwise probably nothing.