Poll: What game will you be getting this month (February)

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Champions Online. It's free, and I'm finally getting my Mac to operate with Windows. So, I finally get to create my comic book hero.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Marvel vs Capcom 3, and maybe Killzone 3.
I might also put in a pre-order for a Nintendo 3DS if I get the monies for it.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Probably nothing this month, but March will get me ATLEAST Dragon Age 2, and very likely Crysis 2, as well. Seriously, from what I played of the demo, it's like "CoD- Good edition" with super powers thrown in. And it was just so damned pretty....

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
probably Bulletstorm
it's definitely on my list

I might get Black Ops this month, but that's not exactly a recent release haha

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I just got Two Worlds II. It's pretty good. The next game I'll get is Dragon Age 2 (I really wish they would come up with another name rather than put a number on it...)

I will be playing the Uncharted games for my first time this month, though.

Sep 14, 2009
Sober Thal said:
None of those games.

I did get Two Worlds II yesterday tho.
have you been enjoying it?

and so far, what would you say its strengths are?

i might get two worlds...im turning into a huge plasma donor as of the past week and thats going to hopefully pay for my games for the next few months

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Bulletstorm. Dunno why Twisted Metal is on there? I haven't heard anything and don't see anything about it being released any time soon. But yeah, Bulletstorm, Duke Nukem Forever, and Homefront are the only big name games I'm buying in the near future...

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
ill probably be getting rift. cant taink of any other games coming out soon.

other games i plan to get this year are the witcher, dragon age 2

acklumos

May 1, 2009
I'm going to get Killzone 3 this month, and I'm planning on getting Bulletstorm and Marvel vs Capcom 3 later on in the year.

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
Definitely Marvel vs Capcom 3, although I may give the new Twisted Metal a try as well.

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
Killzone 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3: fate of two worlds for sure and I'll buy Bulletstorm when I'm done with Dragon Age II.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Nothing. Got five games I've hardly touched and two more on their way in the mail. Apart from that I'm very busy with WoW and LOTRO at the moment, so I really don't have time for any more games.

Gonna get AC:Brotherhood, Red Dead Redemption and Dead Space II as soon as I've worked off some games however!

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
No games for me anytime soon. Not until I give ones I didn't complete all the necessary attention :D

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
BulletStorm Epic Edition for Xbox 360. I've been waiting for this ever since I first heard of it at E3 last year.