Poll: What Instrument do you play?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My main instrument is the guitar, but I can play the bass as well. I am at grade 7/8 so I guess I am fairly proficient at it. I haven't played in a while though.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I played the piano for 22 years now, makes me feel kind of bad for not having time to stick with it as much as I'd like. I also played the violin throughout school, and learned to play the pipe organ in high school. Organ is pretty much the most difficult instrument ever.

I played mallet percussion shit in the marching band, but don't really count that for much, lol.

Floss

Feb 19, 2010
I used to play the viola when I was younger but gave it up for school exams etc and never really bothered taking it up again.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
I'm mainly a guitarist (and by association a bassist), but I've started learning drums and I've taken piano lessons for a while. I also used to sing, but I haven't done that in a while so my voice isn't as trained.

Chemical Alia said:
I played mallet percussion shit in the marching band, but don't really count that for much, lol.
Depends. If you were like me and played chimes, no, that doesn't count for shit. But the other stuff involving mallets really does require a lot of practice and skill.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
No saxophone? You for real?

You could've simply said "Woodwind", and that would've worked.

Flig

Nov 24, 2009
Bass guitar. I went to start guitar lessons a few years back, but then I picked up a bass by happenstance and said fuck the guitar. I. Love. Da Bass.

Also, is that a five string in the corner on the stand? Cause I want it, what's the model?

The Afrodactyl said:
I put other, but I can play the piano, drums and guitar with some (read: very little) ability.

I main the bass though :D

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Primary is the alto sax, but I can also play guitar.
Does playing a couple of songs on keyboard count as playing piano/keyboard? I'm assuming it doesn't, but if it does, that too.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
multiples, so I clicked other.

I have several guitars, several basses, an upright bass, african drums, trombone, mandolin, and a massive ancient grand piano that is in desperate need of tuning.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Flig said:
Bass guitar. I went to start guitar lessons a few years back, but then I picked up a bass by happenstance and said fuck the guitar. I. Love. Da Bass.

Also, is that a five string in the corner on the stand? Cause I want it, what's the model?

The Afrodactyl said:
I put other, but I can play the piano, drums and guitar with some (read: very little) ability.

I main the bass though :D

Aye, aye, 'tis a 5-string. It's a Manito Salam Series 1. It's only a cheapy though, less than £200. Great sound quality for the cost though.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Tuba and bass guitar. Bass is my passion, more so, but tuba is something I'm pretty talented in.
I know some light musical theory, so I can play some simple keyboard improvisation.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Vocals, drums and bass.

YO, DRUM N BASS D3WD WOOO!

...yeaaah.

But meh, I voted drums 'cuz that's what I'm best at I think:].