Hahahahahahahah!

Classic, I now need to carry that picture around and do that to people xD

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
WakeTheDead1 said:
played drums for 10 years now,
chords, notes, key changes etc all nonsense to me i just hit stuff with sticks
This. Been playing for about 6 years, and still can't read charts.

Sargonza

Oct 12, 2010
I play the violin. And the piano. And the mandolin. And the ukulele. And the kazoo. And the recorder. And african drums. And sing.

I have no life

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
I play:
Oboe, guitar, english horn, percussion, clarinet, and saxophone. damn i'm a band geek...

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
None, but I really want to learn to sing, just hoave no clue in how to go about it.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
MisterGobbles said:
Chemical Alia said:
I played mallet percussion shit in the marching band, but don't really count that for much, lol.
Depends. If you were like me and played chimes, no, that doesn't count for shit. But the other stuff involving mallets really does require a lot of practice and skill.
I probably should have clarified, lol. I just didn't play them for very long, and don't have access to those instruments really anymore, so that's why I don't count them. I did xylophone/glockenspiel type mallets, they're awesome instruments.

Gamblerjoe

Oct 25, 2010
Drums! Easy as hell to play by ear, and I got into it at a young age. I was 9 and at a house warming party, where long story short, my mother's friend's teenage son offered to give me lessons. It was all downhill from there. Every year I asked for a kit for christmas untill I got one, at which point I asked for a new cymbal or piece of hardware every year.

Nowadays iv been getting back into it. I didn't play much after high school, but im still not too shabby. I bought a Ludwig kit off a friend recently, so now I finally have some decent drums. Basic 5-piece (though Id prefer more) with a double-bass petal. Sabian cymbals and Gibraltar hardware. Hat, 2 rides, a crash/ride (some crappy company), 2 crashes, splash, and a cowbell.

I dabble in other forms of percussion, but my skill is all in the drums. Iv dabbled in guitar as well, and simply wish like crazy that I could play the piano.

speed metal/funk/reggae/latin/rock/etx.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Vocals FTW!!! Because, you know, that is the only instrument that is completely, 100% free, and the easiest to practice. I think I am quite a good singer...

MutetheDrunk

Oct 5, 2009
I played the Cello for the past seven years, Tuba for two, Guitar I play casually, and Piano i've played for four years, but haven't practiced much in years.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
Mazza35 said:
I could only put the most popular ones (In my opion) in the poll, so I expect to see some interesting comments.

I wish there was a multiply selection option, so I can vote your main, feel free to comment others.

P.S I play bass =D
Saxaphone isn't popular? Sexy jazz music for the win!

Gekkeiju

Jan 3, 2011
Makes me sad the 'popular' instruments are the ones mainly found in pop songs D:

I play (in order of ability)

Oboe/Cor anglais
Recorder
Piano
Sing
Bass guitar
Flute
Clarinet
Guitar
Double bass
Violin

Yeeaahhh music degrees.