Poll: What Instrument do you play?

bpm195

May 21, 2008
Drums. Pretty gosh darn good at it too. I play a little bit of bass just because I tend to think in terms of bass lines, but unless it's in the middle of the night every time I try to practice on my bass I end up playing my drums.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Programming / DSP / Sequencing / Synthesis / Instrument & Sound Design / Foley / Keyboard (via MIDI)

This kinda bollocks:

Clavia Nord Modular G2 Software

Reaktor 5

Roland VSynth GT

I haven't learned MAX/MSP (pictured below), yet.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Guitar and bass but I'm a preferred bassist since a friend of mine brought to my attention years ago that I played my guitar more like it was a bass... picked up a bass the next week and have been doing it ever since.
Ryan Martinie is a fucking bass god (along with Les Claypool and Geddy Lee)

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
I sing, play guitar, kind of play didgeridoo, make interesting noises on keyboards and bowed psalteries, and I'll try any instrument you put in my hands.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Guitar, and I suck at it.

EDIT: I also use some small synths and FL Studio, if those count.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
rancher of monsters said:
Mazza35 said:
I could only put the most popular ones (In my opion) in the poll, so I expect to see some interesting comments.

I wish there was a multiply selection option, so I can vote your main, feel free to comment others.

P.S I play bass =D
Saxaphone isn't popular? Sexy jazz music for the win!
Saxamaphones are sexy, just didn't think of those :p

Jan 29, 2009
AWDMANOUT said:
troth said:
I play the tromBONE. The manliest of all instruments.
http://ridingabuttertub.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/internet-high-five.jpgTrombone is fun stuff.

I play in a marching band, and jazz band, the latter being infinitely more fun because we occasionally play songs like this:

<youtube=T6zDfxZ4NcE>
Hells yeah!
I do that for Marching and Jazz band, but Euphonium when I'm in Orchestra and bored.
I got a highly polished Jupiter with F-attachment. It's awesome.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
String Bass. Oh yeah.

I can transition to Electric bass easily because the strings are tuned the same way (E-A-D-G) but String Bass is more fun for me to play.

I play guitar, too.

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
I play Tenor, Alto, poor Guitar, and soon Trombone. My original instrument was Tenor, so that's what I'll say.

For school, I'm going to be making PVC pipe instruments resembling a saxophone, trombone, clarinet, and flute, then I'll have to play them, with friends, in a little concert. So I suppose I could also count those when I get around to making them and practicing with them.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
Hey, I'm a musician!

...just kidding, I'm a drummer.

Been playing for about 5 (ish) years now.

TheDrHuw

Jul 23, 2009
i play guitar and bass guitar, i can also play the ukalele and mandolin but not really well