Poll: What Instrument do you play?

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Guitar, mandolin, and piano. And I'd like to learn more string instruments. I'll probably pick up a bass soon for recording purposes (though I'd rather learn cello and violin).

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
My school made us pick up an instrument so I chose Trumpet. Played it for about 5 years but I didn't like it much. Contemplating picking up the Piano or Violin, although not sure when I'd have time.

GGZeta

Mar 11, 2011
I played a clarinet back in grade school, but it was a borrowed one so I haven't touched one in over a decade. Then I found one in a thrift store for $20. I grabbed it and I'm having it refurbished so I can start playing again.

I also play the autoharp~ Kind of a weird always-out-of-tune thing that sounds like a harp.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I play the recorder....ALL the time, unfortunaley my parents cant see my genious talent

Kadir

Nov 20, 2009
in order of goodness:

'lectric bass
guitar
drums
ukulele
native american flute (it's like a recorder except it sounds nice)
melodica
keyboard
sing

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
Guitar for 14 bloody-ear-canal-inducing years. I also play bass and fool around on the drums.

Trying to mess around on drums usually results in failure as I'm left handed (no, I don't swap the strings around on my stringed instruments, that's just lame) and all the kits I try out are specifically meant for you right handed people.

DelphiSantano

Feb 11, 2009
I play drums, trying to learn guitar but I have trouble keeping myself interested for long enough to actually learn something. So far I've just learned a few intros.
But yeah, drums are the way forward for me, thought about doing something with it professionally now that my original plans have fallen through slightly, but we'll see...