Poll: What is your favorite gamecube game?

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
It is a sin that Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes isn't on the poll because that is by far and away the best game on gamecube.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Sonic Advanture 2: Battle, or Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Colosseum was okay, but it got a bit boring for me.

The Sonic game is pretty much just because of the first mission and the song that goes with it...

Side note: Glad i found this video...least i know it will be in Generations! xD

Myf

Jan 12, 2011
Metroid Prime <3
Super metroid is by far the best but prime series is rly epic aswell!
Hate other M thou, played for an hour and then I just stoped... Didn't wanna ruin my epic picture of Samus Aran :<

Jaffinnegan

Mar 30, 2011
I dont think this should have been a Poll Question.

OT: I loved Paper Mario on the GC, but I have to say a Tie betweem Mario Kart and SSBM.

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
jackpackage200 said:
Wind Waker for me. The story, graphic style, sailing mechanic, and everything melded so well together. It is easily the best zelda game ever. What is your favorite gamecube game?
Beaten to the punch by the op. This is what I was gonna say. The Wind Waker wasn't my first Zelda game but it was the one that solidified the series in my mind as one of the best.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Loved all the little insanity effects. And the concept was pretty damn cool. Wish they'd make a sequel for the game, especially with the damned cliffhanger at the end.

Second place goes to Freedom Fighters.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Pfft. I don't even care for ANY of those games listed in the poll. The only possible winner could be Eternal Darkness.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Sonic Adventure 2. I've spent hours on that game. It was the defining game of my childhood.

doggie135

Feb 2, 2011
I'm going with Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.
Close second place for Wind Waker though :)

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I put Tales of Symphonia, though Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker and Metroid Prime are great contenders as well.

Ein987

Jan 15, 2011
Zelda Collector's Edition, Harvest Moon: A wonderful life, Or Tales.

I actually just found my Gamecube yesterday too ^-^

FreakSheet

Jul 16, 2011
the Tales game looked cool, but I haven't tried it yet, so Paper Mario and Double Dash for me!

Jacco

May 1, 2011
Second Sight. That game rocked so hard it wasn't even funny. For a game of its time, it was as perfect as they got. AND NO ONE EFFING PLAYED IT!! *goes to pout in a nostalgia induced rage*

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
Viral_Lola said:
Eternal Darkness. I don't know why but I love it.
Because it was absolutely fucking awesome and one massive H.P. Lovecraft fan ficition?

And the Resident Evil Remake was amazing. Those 28 Days Later style fast zombies....