Poll: What personaltiy color are you?

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
None of these really fit me.
Green fits best but I despise arrogance. I don't see myself as being really intelligent or 98% right, I am calm though.

There are a bunch of other things that don't match either but I'm not going to type all of that out and who'd care anyway? It's useless info.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
I opted green in the poll because it ticked the greatest proportion of boxes. But I generally view my actions and opinions as falling fairly evenly across the other three colours. I would say the same probably goes for most people, as these categories feel fairly narrow. As a result of this, I don't think any of it really means much. The 'ideal career'-esque section is entirely superflous, as people approach any and all of those careers from very different mindsets and walks of life. For example, I have had both warm, friendly doctors, and others who were very blunt and analytical.

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
MelasZepheos said:
None of those describe me at all.

I have one or two traits from them all, but not even to the extent where I could say I'm 'predominantly blue with hints of gold'.

So I guess my colour is a big old murky brown soup mixture.
Rainbow, perhaps?

On the topic, my colour would be gold. It seems it suits me best, but I view myself as a bit of a green, too.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Green certainly. But also bits of blue.

This isn't a too good personality test. I prefer Jung/Myers-Briggs over basically everything. Clearly an INTP at that, by the way.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Green, with some aspects found in Gold. Studying to become an engineer btw. I'm a bit inconsistent in some ways, I prefer the stability that rules can bring, but am incredibly pissed off when they A.) fail in their intended purposed and B.) get in the way of legitimate work.

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Welp, I'm blue.

It almost perfectly described me.

I'm a bit of orange too, though. So, a mix of orange and blue.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Pretty much even split between Green and Blue would be more accurate luckily blue and green are actually the same colour just different shades of that colour so I am that colour whatever its name was before people decided to chop it up.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I am blue. It fits me pretty well!

The odd thing with my personality type is it does not fit my job at all! I am a military officer, and everytime I do one of these personality tests I come out the opposite that the military usually requires! I like to think I bring balance and harmony to the workplace, and am a change from the regular hardline shouty types, who care about the tasks at hand more than the people doing them!

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
It snot even funny how well Green describes me. I do enjoy the recognition of my ideas (when they work) and my personal achievements in life. I also love a great challenges; something the makes me think and/or work hard to accomplish. Investigation is also another thing I enjoy greatly, which is why I was so fond of L.A. Noire even though my expectations were a fair bit higher for it. I'm also completely stressed out by unfairness and incompetency, and can be seen as ruthless (anyone from ponychat can tell you that).

This was really fun! Great job OP!

EL1TE 50LD1ER

Jun 1, 2011
Im nearly equally green and orange, which dont really seem to go together but the traits in them describe me in a nutshell.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I would say that I'm a mix between Gold and Blue, despite not liking Gold. I enjoy making time for my family and order, but I also enjoy friendships and music. There are other qualities mixed in there, but these four are by far the most important.