Poll: What sequel do you desire the most?

Grivahri

Mar 26, 2012
What sequel that probably won't be made do you want the most? Note, the options that I gave you are the games that I want to be made.

Choosing from those I would pick Kotor 3, since Kotor 1 is my favorite game and I feel that the story was left unfinished.

Mod edit: Please make sure you add why you want this sequel, to avoid Low Content. :)

Olikar

Sep 4, 2012
I went for Battlefront 3 because I would only want KoToR 3 if it was made by Obsidian which it wouldn't be, it would be given to Bioware and ruined.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Out of the choices listed, I would not mind seeing a Star Wars Battlefront 3.

As for something that's not on the list:

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System 2

Kingdom Hearts 3

Can't think of anything else.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I want Persona 5. It's not like Atlus to keep ya waiting. Isn't it out yet? I'm anxious to get down to it.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
I want Battle Front 3 the most. BF2 was a brilliant game and I would love to try a multiplayer of it and it could use some updating. Though I would love jedi knight 4 and KotOR 3. Both of those are great series and get being a jedi very good(though in different ways).

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Half Life. I can be patient..

Grivahri said:
What sequel that probably won't be made do you want the most? Note, the options that I gave you are the games that I want to be made.

Choosing from those I would pick Kotor 3, since Kotor 1 is my favorite game and I feel that the story was left unfinished.
As Kotor being my favorite game, is there reason to desire KOTOR3?

The Old Republic pretty much fucked Revan and HK47 over. Story is finished, with shit ending on top.

Explorator Vimes

Jun 7, 2010
Other: Eternal Darkness 2.

I am not a fan of horror in pretty much any form, just not my bag really, but that game sucked me in like few else, and I wanted more in that world and in that story. I know it'll never happened because they made Too Human instead, which tanked, incidentally I'd like Too Human 2 as well, I actually liked that game and would've liked to see much more of it.

PonceyMcTosserFaic

Jul 30, 2011
1. Mechwarrior 5. My favorite game series. and also the only game series in which i would not constantly die in MP.

2. Battlefront 3. honestly, why hasn't this been made already? IT'S STAR WARS!

3. Republic commando 2. I want to know what happened to Sev!

4. System Shock 3. Because I want it.

thePyro_13

Sep 6, 2008
Terrible list IMO(except for PoP).

I want to see a new Dungeon Keeper game, or a new Dune game, or a new Homeworld game. That is my wish.

jollybarracuda

Oct 7, 2011
I feel like if there were a free-to-play Battlefront 3 with huge, epic battles, it would do incredibly well. Maybe with Disney now holding the rights to that kind of title they'll realize just how inept LucasArts was by reacting to the possibility of millions of dollars with a big, resounding, "eh".

dumbseizure said:
Definitely got to be Mirror's Edge 2.

I am craving that like it's crack!
Ah, yes. This, as well. Open up the levels a bit more and tell us just what the exact hell is up with the janitor and it'd be my game of the century.

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
I want a non 2142 sequel to Battlefield 2. I'll also accept a sequel to 2142. ooh, also another Air Warrior, Az 4 LIFE.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Dat Star Wars poll.

As much as I would love new Republic Commando's, Battlefront's, Jedi Knight's, or KotOR's, I really don't trust Lucasarts to actually handle any of those properties with any grace, and they would probably end up even worse than The Force Unleashed 2.

Anyway, I'm not sure about 'most', I don't think I've ever really ranked what sequels I'd like to be made in order. A few I'd like have already been mentioned; Kingdom Hearts 3 and Mirror's Edge 2.

I'd like for Deus Ex: Human Revolution to get a follow-up that can expand even further on the groundwork it laid out, to reach a closer "true" Deus Ex experience with modern technology. Also, I don't know if sequels are being planned or not, but I'd like for Dishonored and Gravity Rush to have follow-ups, at least in the same worlds they've created if not direct continuations of their respective stories.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Olikar said:
I went for Battlefront 3 because I would only want KoToR 3 if it was made by Obsidian which it wouldn't be, it would be given to Bioware and ruined.
I just love the irony of that statement.

Anyway, I'm with the KotR III crowd.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Well, I have to go with other, since I don't particularly want any of those listed (Sorry to those who do; just not my cups of tea).

A Snatcher sequel would be interesting, to say the least.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
I would want to see a Legacy of Kain sequel (or, preferably, a finale), as well as Kingdom Hearts 3. Sadly, the former is unlikely to happen, and the latter will almost certainly take a few more years, at the least.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
Olikar said:
I would only want KoToR 3 if it was made by Obsidian which it wouldn't be, it would be given to Bioware and ruined.
Out of the ones on the list, this is what I'd pick and the conditions I'd want too, along with pretending TOR never happened.

My first choice would probably be a sequel to Star Control 2 though. It's too bad they never got to make one even though they've been saying for the past several years that they wanted to and that there was fan support, and now they've gotten tied up making Skylanders games.