Poll: What type of gamer are YOU?

Elite L Dizzy

Jan 3, 2009
Any reason this survey gave you only the options for Battle Field gamer class plus squad leader? I think that is awesome... and Im a Support gunner that rarely drives tank.

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
In FPS I'm a duck and cover player who doesn't kill very often so I don't know where I fit in that poll but overall I'm a JRPG player. I only play FPS's when I need a break from using my brain and want to make sure my reflexs aren't completely screwed from playing too much Last Remnant(current JRPG in play).

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Well, I'm usually a charge type of guy, then when I realize that I'm about to s*** my self over the ovewrwhelming power of the enemy, I hide in a corner and go sneaky mode. Unless I'm in GoW2, theen I have no fear of running out with my chainsaw...unless they have tork bow.

Zeke109

Jul 10, 2008
ansem1532 said:
Well, I'm usually a charge type of guy, then when I realize that I'm about to s*** my self over the ovewrwhelming power of the enemy, I hide in a corner and go sneaky mode. Unless I'm in GoW2, theen I have no fear of running out with my chainsaw...unless they have tork bow.

no idea what you are talking about. Have a Wikipedia link?

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
I guess assault, because I just want go to the enemy base and massacre everybody till I get killed. But I do try sniper sometimes.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
medic, I find that whenever I have the option i'm sprinting across the battlefield, run'n & gun'n to revive a downed team mate, although whenever I get down no one seems to notice me.

homoagogo

Jan 3, 2009
Medic all the way. The utter confusion caused when a group of enemies storms a supposedly heavily damaged group only to find fully healed and well armed opponents makes the low kill count worth it.

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
I wish I was a sniper so I could be cool like all the other snipers.

Although I often find myself being the one who takes out the enemy tanks, I'm usually just assault.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Zeke109 said:
ansem1532 said:

no idea what you are talking about. Have a Wikipedia link?
..what, The tork bow?

[http://photobucket.com/images/tork%20bow]

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Sniper. I can find vantage points in almost any game with nearly uncanny ease, and I'm accurate enough to pull a headshot on almost every target. My favorite weapons in any game are the big pistols (Magnums usually) and sniper rifles. I'm generally feared amongst my friends when they can no longer see me.

MintyFreshBreathGuy

Oct 10, 2008
I'm normally a kamikaze (assault I mean) in games. Rushing in there guns a blazing. If I can't I'll go special ops. Some times I'm an engi or a medic, but I still prefer my kamikaze nature in games. (Though I don't mind ordering people around either. It's worked well too).

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
GreatVladmir said:
Sorry, I refuse to play Battlefield games and anything that involes other people.

But to answer your question, I'm a hateful gamer who sits in the dark hating other gamers and games, so naturally I'd be an engineer, because then I can point blank refuse to fix peoples precious tanks.
You'd think, considering your age, that your teenage angst 'I hate the world' phase would be over.

I'm an organised person enough to be good at leading. I enjoy succeeding at times when I hold responsibility over a team. In other words, I'm a control freak... Hah.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
I like to be the assault guy. But in COD4 I often find myself putting a silencer on an smg and puttin the hurt on fools...

SonicMTD

Intergalactic Sex Demon
Oct 21, 2008
Toronto, Ontario.
Country
Canada
I'm primarily a squad leader, When playing games like CoD I usually analyze how the games going, If I'm playing with a team battle the stronger charges and the weaker covers back and flanks the enemy. In DM I stay as far away from the action then sneak and strike when they don't expect it before taking cover and starting over againg. It's a tedious way to do things yet fools rush in, and I perfer not to get raped in a firefight.

forever saturday

Nov 6, 2008
in games that give me a choice im usually a support character because in games like these i usually lose when im against my friends, usually cuz i dont take enough risks (you CAN be too careful) or i am just not as good as them. i chose engineer because this doesnt seem to be a particularly popular choice and someones got to do it. second choice is usually medic, im pretty good at that. when i have to be a fighter i usually choose the kind of character who hits fast but doesnt have particularly good defense, AKA fragile speedster. these guys are usually pretty good if you dodge and block right and are really fun to play. im never a sniper unless nobody else is, and even then im usually not a sniper because it can get pretty boring.