Poll: What underwear are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Con Carne said:
I haven't worn underwear in.....13ish years. I can't imagine wearing them anymore.
Yes... You were traumatized by your family being attacked by a giant pair of boxers, and now you seek revenge against all forms of underwear.

Am I right in my assumption?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm surprised swim gear was an option. Yes, because it's laundry day and I was out of boxers, I am wearing my swim trunks today.

Way to go OP. I hate voting other in these polls.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Boxers of course.
European.
I got a whole bunch, and they're comfortable as hell...
Rather, a soft plushy hell that's easy on the package.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
AvsJoe said:
I'm surprised swim gear was an option. Yes, because it's laundry day and I was out of boxers, I am wearing my swim trunks today.

Way to go OP. I hate voting other in these polls.
See, that's EXACTLY the reason I put it there.

We all have those days where we're feeling lazy, and sometimes we just wear that swimsuit longer than we should. Or, in your case, when we have nothing else to wear.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
GenericAmerican said:
Mommy says I shouldn't answer questions like this, and that I should run and yell for help.
Don't listen to your mommy, go ahead, tell your personal secrets to complete strangers on the internet.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Croix Sinistre said:
Boxers!

Men should only allowed to wear briefs for as long as they're allowed to be called boys.
Heeeeeeeeeell Yeah!! I'm with ya all the way on that! Boxers baby

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
smearyllama said:
Con Carne said:
I haven't worn underwear in.....13ish years. I can't imagine wearing them anymore.
Yes... You were traumatized by your family being attacked by a giant pair of boxers, and now you seek revenge against all forms of underwear.

Am I right in my assumption?

*Blows bubble Pipe* You just might be... hmmm this calls for drastic action. In a revenge attempt I say we all go on an underwear raid so as to save millions of lives....

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Boxers..but not just any boxers...im in satin tux boxers...made for the fancy man in all of us.