Poll: What will you be buying in November?

Noceus

Jul 2, 2010
So November will be a release heavy month with games like Sykrim, MW3, Battlefield 3, Saint's Row The Third and maybe other's. So I was just wondering which games will you be buying?

Zeraiya

Jul 16, 2011
I know that in my country of South Africa Batman: Arkham City will only be coming out in November.

So I'll be buying that.

Head Chef Dom

Nov 8, 2010
Well definitely Skyrim. Probably Arkham City (it's out in October but I'll say it anyway) and as much as I try to pretend I won't I'll probably end up getting one of either Battlefield 3 or MW3. Whichever one turns out to be slightly better than the other

Jacob Carse

Jan 23, 2011
Saints row 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Minecraft and Halo Anniversary.

Its going to be a fun November.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Well I'll be buying Batman: Arkham Asylum and Battlefield 3 in october, so in November I'll get myself Uncharted 3 and TES5: Skyrim.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Battlefield and Skyrim, for me. I don't like CoD and I've never played Saint's Row. Is it any good?

Jacob Carse said:

Wait, what!? You're sure you want Minecraft, but haven't bought it yet? If this isn't just a lack-of-funds issue, I'd say you're clinically insane.

10BIT

Sep 14, 2008
The Silent Hill Collection is the only November release I'm looking forward to.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I'm gonna say Batman, you never know I may not have money when it's released. Definitely buying Saints Row The Third. Skyrim can wait, I need to know if it'll break my heart like Oblivion did. Or, you know, let the modders fix the issues before I buy it.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Jacob Carse said:

That's my November list as well. I've considered putting off Skyrim and asking for it as a Christmas gift though. Coming out the same week as Saints Row and Halo Anniversary, it's just too much all within a few days of one another.

I'm a bit eager to see if EA can cut a chunk out of the CoD dynasty, but personally I'm planning to pass on both of them. Not that they don't look fun, but I've had my fill of realistic themed shooters. I'm more for zapping aliens in my space armor or fighting dragons with a club.

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
I'm still questioning whether I'm buying Saints Row 3 or not... I loved SR2, but about 60% of my games for this generation are open world games and I feel like a game that's so similar to others I own isn't worth $60.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Uncharted 3, that will probably be my last gaming purchase before Christmas.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Saints Row 3.

it's pure, simple, unadulterated fun with no bullshit stat building standing between me and the hobo i'm about to pummel with my purple dildo bat.

if it were skyrim, it would have an awkward swinging animation followed by a series of repetitious blocks and attacks before finally him falling over.

No skyrim. no. i want to immediately be able to kill everything and do it in fun and stylish ways, not spend 40 hours getting to that point like oblivion made me do... (and even then, the scaling levels made it impossible for me to feel like a badass)