Poll: What will you be buying in November?

Jan 29, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
Saints Row 3.

it's pure, simple, unadulterated fun with no bullshit stat building standing between me and the hobo i'm about to pummel with my purple dildo bat.

if it were skyrim, it would have an awkward swinging animation followed by a series of repetitious blocks and attacks before finally him falling over.

No skyrim. no. i want to immediately be able to kill everything and do it in fun and stylish ways, not spend 40 hours getting to that point like oblivion made me do... (and even then, the scaling levels made it impossible for me to feel like a badass)
Nothing against skyrim, but Saints Row excites me the most out of these, just out of sheer enjoyment and insanity like the last one. I just want to drive the tank, actaully.

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Im picking up skyrim and saints row the third, saints row the third because every saints row game has been wicked fun, and skyrim because Im a major RPG nut, and all my my fellow RPG nut friends insist that I will love an elder scrolls game eventually.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
saint's row the third and
Assassin's Creed Revelations (I can't believe you missed that one out!)

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
If I had money to buy new games, totally SR the Third.
The first two kept me going for soooo long.

And somehow I fear Elder Scrolls 5 will be a dissapointment :S

Angry_squirrel

Mar 26, 2011
Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Arkham city (I think that's out November here), Assassins creed Revelations, Uncharted 3. That's in order of preference, and the order in which I'll buy them (as I may not be able to afford that many games straight away.
Oh, and Minecraft :D

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Umm, I think Minecraft, the full version comes out in November (I think!). Although I've already technically bought it, it's what I'm looking forward to coming out.

XxMLGxX

Jul 18, 2011
call of duty 3 modern warfare because its the only original one because i believe they started the first person shooter genre and they still make amazing games with great graphics and gameplay so yeah everything else seems a little overused and/or a ripoff

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
These are the 4 games I am guaranteed to buy this year:

Uncharted 3
Arkham City
Team ICO Collection
Tomb Raider

Everything else I am interested in, I will be watching reviews before investing into it.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I think I've gotten to the point where story just doesn't work for me when put before gameplay. I love Batman, and Skyrim sure looks nice. But in the end, the question is "Will I keep playing it?"

After Dragon Age: Origins and Black Ops, I'm put off by generic fantasy and generic war. Now Saints Row The Third, with its Man-a-Pult and Apocafist, looks much more enjoyable.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Definitely Skyrim as I loved Oblivion so much. Though if I have the cash I'd probably buy Saint's Row the third (I'll see how it reviews).

DSK-

May 13, 2010
None, although out of all of them Skyrim somewhat slighly piques my interest.

I don't like the gameplay of Battlefield, I'm sick to death of COD players thinking that COD is the best game ever created (I'm just generalising and making stuff up - don't take it seriously ;) ) and I haven't played much of SR1 or 2 which pretty much sums up my experiences in that series of games.