Poll: What Will YOU Be For Halloween?

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
creepy old man handing out candy because i do not go out allegies to tree nuts/peanuts so whats the point.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
The only thing I'll be doing on Halloween is eating all the Quality Street I'm meant to be handing out to the kids. I'm a right bastard sometimes.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
dressing up as the prince from katamari hopefully here is what i want my costume to look like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wTq1yeww8

RooftopAssassin

Sep 13, 2009
Kuchinawa212 said:
I'm going to wear my Greek helmet and hand out candy!
I was going to go as a soldier and so were my friends and when we go somewhere we were going to form a phalanx :D. Until they decided they were too old. Now I get to be in a one man phalanx.... Wait...

p3t3r said:
dressing up as the prince from katamari hopefully here is what i want my costume to look like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wTq1yeww8
I lol'd

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
Dr. Love machine

''I am also a gynecologist, but sometimes I miss, so I also give free enemas''

Ray De Ation

Jun 5, 2009
Ghostbuster. Even now, I and my colleagues are constructing proton packs from tinfoil and shoeboxes.

ChaosReaver

Sep 4, 2009
I've made a Flood Warrior costume for this year but I don't think I'll wear it.

Or I might just wear my Chainmail and bracers to be Sigurd (Siegfried from Ring of the Nibelung).

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Luigi, same as last year. I was going to go as a Hunter (ya, I'm imaginative), but I don't think it will turn out right.

RouxBelle

May 24, 2009
I'm either going to be Zoey from Left 4 Dead...OR a zombie...whichever is cheaper!

yay for being a poor college student!

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
A doting daughter since my family is coming to visit that weekend. I might do a homemade zombie costume though if I really feel like dressing up, but no parties for me so I don't really see the point.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
RooftopAssassin said:
Kuchinawa212 said:
I'm going to wear my Greek helmet and hand out candy!
I was going to go as a soldier and so were my friends and when we go somewhere we were going to form a phalanx :D. Until they decided they were too old. Now I get to be in a one man phalanx.... Wait...
*laughs* maybe we could wage war up and down the street! Yeah it'll be great. Now I just gotta find me a sword and a shield and I'd be all set