Poll: What Will YOU Be For Halloween?

Daedalus007

Oct 15, 2009
I was going to take a massive poster board from the local crafts store, cut out the silhouette of my chest and head, and then put red marker all over it to be the King of Hearts. I'm really hoping that this doesn't interfere with me being able to move my arms though.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I was thinking of going as Boba Fett again this year... Although I might just go as a samurai, I've already got a katana and I could just ask my teacher if I could use his cardboard armor...

Or maybe I'll be a ninja, or a mercenary, or a Black Mage.... Damn it all, too many choices!

RooftopAssassin

Sep 13, 2009
Kuchinawa212 said:
RooftopAssassin said:
Kuchinawa212 said:
I'm going to wear my Greek helmet and hand out candy!
I was going to go as a soldier and so were my friends and when we go somewhere we were going to form a phalanx :D. Until they decided they were too old. Now I get to be in a one man phalanx.... Wait...
*laughs* maybe we could wage war up and down the street! Yeah it'll be great. Now I just gotta find me a sword and a shield and I'd be all set
Yea, Fuck the ecumene! We don't need Persia!

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
I'm being the RED Team Fortress 2 Medic with a bunch of friends. I think next year I'll go as either George Washington or a Victorian gentleman.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I'm thinking of going as the Scarecrow. I've already got the pale, scrawny, better-than-you smartass part of the costume, so I just need to cut up a burlap sack for a mask and find some syringes. I'd like to get some fear gas to go with it, but I don't think I can develop it in under two weeks.

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
the question

the greatest detective in the justice league since batman

...too bad no one is gonna know who i am =(

Alex the Pally

May 29, 2008
Dr. McNinja.

It is both brilliant, lazy, and cheap, for I already have the components from costumes past and I'm not motivated enough to do anything else even remotely original (Last year's Delta Force Hippie went over pretty well, though).

Plus it's Dr. Mc-goddamn-Ninja.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
I'm going to be Waldo from the loved children book series, Where's Waldo (I just had a nostalgiagasm). I have dark brown hair and thick rimmed glasses so I already look a lot like him. I just need the striped shirt and the hat then I'm set!

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
For once I'm not going to dress as myself, the scariest thing around and am either thinking

A) A tentacle monster (if I can get some of my friends to dress up as Japanese Schoolgirls)
B) Soviet dudes (with my friend)
C) Ferris Bueller (if I can't anyone to do a joint costume)