Poll: What's the state of your Forum Health Meter?

Apr 29, 2010
Well, I've managed to keep my record clean. But, this brings up something I have an issue with. The fact that we can see each others' meters. I find that disconcerting, and also the fact that the mod's meters are hidden. I just think it would give me peace of mind if theirs were visible, or if everyone's meter was invisible except to yourself, staff members, and moderators.

But, it's just what I think.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Edit: Sorry folks. Forgot the option for you good citizens. That would be the Level 0 noob, by the way. ;)

Edit Edit: Level Zero Model Citizens, don't take me too seriously calling you 'noobs' - it's partly as a joke (thus putting the term 'leveling up' in quotations) and partly to make all those who have been 'Probed' to feel better about themselves.
No worries, I didn't take it seriously given that I've been here years longer than you and have never had any kind of strike. So, 0.

superbatranger said:
Well, I've managed to keep my record clean. But, this brings up something I have an issue with. The fact that we can see each others' meters. I find that disconcerting, and also the fact that the mod's meters are hidden. I just think it would give me peace of mind if theirs were visible, or if everyone's meter was invisible except to yourself, staff members, and moderators.

But, it's just what I think.
Idk, I like seeing others' meters because it allows me to quickly gage (albeit perhaps not with much accuracy or reliability) if someone with whom I'm conversing is likely to just be trolling me.

Also, your avatar is epic. I loved that scene in Friends, "He's doing that eye thing, don't look at his eyes!"

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
farq1414 said:
Probation

and it's those good damn ponies fault
There's one right above you, and it's - like most ponies - clean as a whistle. ;)

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
I'm clean!
The rules seem quite simple here, so I really can't understand how you can be anything else than 'Level 0"

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
Bucht said:
I'm clean!
The rules seem quite simple here, so I really can't understand how you can be anything else than 'Level 0"
Honest debates can get quite heated here and sometimes people transfer the direction of their anger from a person's argument to that person themselves. That's when the mods step in.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Two older warnings, which considering me having some 2000+ post in the Religion & Politics board up my belt I'd consider reasonable enough.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I'm clean, didn't expect it to be very high as the only warning I've ever received was for posting something too short once.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Probation. I can't help it, some people need to know they are stupid.

Oh, and one warning was kind of a bs since it was a joke everyone but the mods udnerstood. It was just one so I didn't wanna start arguing with the mod but that was before the damn "health" meter.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
I had 4 green bars & 1 yellow one, but now I just have 4 green bars.

Yay for good behavior! :p

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
im on level one and i cant remember why
knowing how the escapist works tho il probably get boosted up a level for posting here
anyways time to be on my best behaviour

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
I am an excellent citizen i have never had a run in with the mods (stay back deamonds +)
and i hope to stay off their radar for at least another 10k posts which at my current rate will be the end of time :)