Poll: What's the state of your Forum Health Meter?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I'm a model citizen... I feel kind of lame now.
Ah well... Neo badge ahoy!

In about another eight or so years.

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
Clean, always clean. Though to be fair I'm sort of scared of posting due to the risk of incurring any kind of rage. I don't like any kind of wrath -moderator or otherwise- so I am very careful those few select times that I dare post anything. Plus judging from the general zeitgeist of the forums, the mods seem to be quite harsh sometimes, si I'll keep to being the careful gentle soul I am....

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
I'm on level 2 as I recieved a couple of pointless warnings.

Now I'm reminded why I've been signed up for 2 years, but rarely make posts, as previously mentioned, mods = scary and over the top

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Clean and nooby!
Luckily you're allowed to swear on these forums as far as I know. I try not to. Got an infriction on the LOTRO forums after I wrote "F***" in a post. I blurred it out myself and they still gave me a warning for it...

It was a hate post for the company though. (A)

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Clean here, primarily because I dont bother posting. Ive looked through a lot of peoples posts that they get banned/suspended for and most of the time I honestly cant work out what they are for. Slightly discourages me from posting more, but obviously theres some method to it all. That and the annoying captcha thing for every post.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I have a clean 'bill of health'?

Judging from past experience it's only a matter of time before I get suspended or banned.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
as anyone with interest in a real discussion and an opinion of his own, i am 1 hit before probation. (undeserved of course(it includes one warning for "racism" because i said i didnt like anime))

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
For some reason, 5. I only recall one warning/suspension in my entire time here, so I'm curious as to why it's at 5.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
I got a warning for a 'low content post' even though it had a whole sentence and a video...

Actually, I'll probably get one for this... hold on.

"I like pies, pies are great. Especially the blueberry pies. I love those... not the ones with strawberries though. No sir-ee. I like's me some pie."

There we go... that should do the trick.

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
Yopaz said:
Furious Styles said:
Yopaz said:
Did you even bother to read the new forum rules? You did have to agree to the forum rules, so I think you should see if you can read them once before complaining about still being on probation.
Your probation, according to the new rules your probation now lasts forever.
No I didn't bother to read them because I honestly don't care enough to read them. Equally, neither do care enough to complain, I was simply stating that I was still listed as being on probation. Did I give an opinion on that fact? Did I state my displeasure about being on probation? No, I did not. I was a little curious, miffed even, but I was most definitely not complaining.

Also, it's offence. Don't go trying to correct English law students on how to spell offence, we spend most of out time learning about offences. There's even a statute in English law called the Offences Against the Person Act 1861. Maybe in America it's offense, but here, in England, where English comes from, it's offence.
If you study law then maybe you should know that it's always wise to at least skim through what you're agreeing to, but being a pretentious busy all important law student might make that impossible. Thanks for proving to me that you're better than me. I now feel humbled by your presence.
yeah, i bet you went and did a "report cuz he's a meanie" on his post. yuck

OT: I'm level 4 and says i have recieved all the warnings i'm gonna get. i dont even know why since i've only been warned once... suspended cuz i think i hurt somebody's feelings once for not clearing up my language? man... good times.

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
I'm clean! Squeaky clean!

On an semi-related note, the distribution of the Poll statistics amuses me. Level 4 and 5 are more common than 2 and 3.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
AnonymouZero said:
Yopaz said:
Furious Styles said:
Yopaz said:
Did you even bother to read the new forum rules? You did have to agree to the forum rules, so I think you should see if you can read them once before complaining about still being on probation.
Your probation, according to the new rules your probation now lasts forever.
No I didn't bother to read them because I honestly don't care enough to read them. Equally, neither do care enough to complain, I was simply stating that I was still listed as being on probation. Did I give an opinion on that fact? Did I state my displeasure about being on probation? No, I did not. I was a little curious, miffed even, but I was most definitely not complaining.

Also, it's offence. Don't go trying to correct English law students on how to spell offence, we spend most of out time learning about offences. There's even a statute in English law called the Offences Against the Person Act 1861. Maybe in America it's offense, but here, in England, where English comes from, it's offence.
If you study law then maybe you should know that it's always wise to at least skim through what you're agreeing to, but being a pretentious busy all important law student might make that impossible. Thanks for proving to me that you're better than me. I now feel humbled by your presence.
yeah, i bet you went and did a "report cuz he's a meanie" on his post. yuck

OT: I'm level 4 and says i have recieved all the warnings i'm gonna get. i dont even know why since i've only been warned once... suspended cuz i think i hurt somebody's feelings once for not clearing up my language? man... good times.
Not that I care what you think, but I did not report his post. I was satisfied with calling him pretentious. The fact that he admit that he had not read the rules that he had agreed to (and agreed to have read) is probably the reason he was suspended, not me finding it offensive. To be honest I am surprised I did not get put on probation for my post, do not accuse someone without proof for it.

imperialreign

Mar 23, 2010
Clean for the moment - which is kinda surprising considering how to-the-point and raw I can be with my postings at times. I guess it's all in the context of how you present yourself :p

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I am, and always have been, completely clean. Never even got a warning on this site. =D