Poll: What's Your Favorite PlayStation 2 Game of All Time?

clonezero

Jan 20, 2010
No Banpresto and From Software games?

What about the Ace Combat games as well! D:

And not to mention the lack of Nippon Ichi games is disturbing!

MPerce

May 29, 2011
(opens list of games, scrolls through them slowly)

Huh.

Guess I'll be joining the mob of grumpy Persona fans in this thread. Seriously, that's a very bizarre omission, considering its enduring popularity all over the world.

Hell, it was the Escapist that brought those games to my attention. Extra Credits' episode about sexuality in games used Persona 4 as an example. They spoke so glowingly about the game as a whole that I had no choice but to play it. It's now one of my favorite games, and Persona 3 would be up there too if it wasn't for the incredibly stupid A.I. teammates you can't control.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
I was actually going to say 'Ace Combat 5' (laughably stupid story but really fun nonetheless) but it wasn't on there so I went with Metal Gear Solid 3 instead.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
wow ....

that list need some serious help.

no SMT anything.
no ZoE
no Shadow Hearts
no Odin Sphere

but of that, rather sad list, DMC3

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
There are a lot of games missing from that list. There's not a whole lot of points of contact between my collection ( http://www.sortitapps.com/items.php?username=Schadrach&type=videogames ) and that list, even.

So many good choices though -- I'd probably go with one of the Dark Clouds or SMTs though (especially Persona 4), none of which are on the list. Picked Shadow of the Colossus due to lack of options.

MrBenSampson

Oct 8, 2011
Why aren't Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, or Destroy All Humans on the list? I would have voted for Shadow of the Colossus anyway, but still...