Poll: What's your primary gaming platform?

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Primarily PC with a 3DS on the side. I used to game mostly on my 360 last gen but moved over to PC fully around late 2012.

Skatalite

May 8, 2007
PC, has been since I started gaming. I've always owned a console as well though, and I'm thinking about getting a PS4 pretty soon.

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Skatalite said:
PC, has been since I started gaming. I've always owned a console as well though, and I'm thinking about getting a PS4 pretty soon.
nowadays almost every console game has come to PC unless its first party game which is now rare. if you own PC only you can play almost everything.

to me i dont see myself any point of owning console since apart from 5 exclusive i can play everything.

Skatalite

May 8, 2007
^True, both Sony and MS seem to be putting more and more of their games on PC, but I really, really want Bloodborne. :p

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Skatalite said:
^True, both Sony and MS seem to be putting more and more of their games on PC, but I really, really want Bloodborne. :p
I bought my PS4 for Bloodborne.

It was worth it.

Skatalite

May 8, 2007
Fappy said:
Skatalite said:

It was worth it.
Yeah, being such a big Souls fan I'm sure I'll feel the same way.
And there's some other PS4 games I'm looking forward to as well, like The Last Guardian (but I still don't believe it's coming out this year).

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Currently none of the above, since I'm living away from home, without my PC and PS4, which would normally be my primary gaming consoles. if anything, my primary console at the moment is the Vita because I've been playing so much Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
PC, though I have a Wii-U. It mostly gets used for Netflix, though I also play many Nintendo exclusives with my daughter. Most (and increasingly) of the good stuff on the consoles makes its way to the PC eventually. I occasionally mourn the loss of an intriguing Japanese title or a console exclusive that actually manages to stay that way, but I'm usually happier playing games without being observed (something the location of our television makes impossible). The last "adult" title I played to completion on a console was Resident Evil 4.

I am going to have to build a new computer soon, though. I've gotten a good seven years or so out of the current build through small, incremental upgrades, but my first-gen i7 is just getting a little too old and slow for the most recent crop of games.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Out of the list, PC (thank you Steam).

Since I'm aware of the poll limitation, I also played on my 3DS fairly often even if I have no new game to played on it for a while (I played the streetpass or Tomodachi Life on my work break). I been playing it alot on it now thank to this game, LBX.

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
Fappy said:
Skatalite said:

It was worth it.
I can't do it just for Bloodborne. And even though I prefer playing Dark Souls 1 and 2 on console, Bloodborne and DSIII still won't be enough. Everything else is coming to PC or I don't care enough with my backlog on PS3 and Wii U.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
ultrabiome said:
Fappy said:
Skatalite said:

It was worth it.
I can't do it just for Bloodborne. And even though I prefer playing Dark Souls 1 and 2 on console, Bloodborne and DSIII still won't be enough. Everything else is coming to PC or I don't care enough with my backlog on PS3 and Wii U.
Well if Scholar of the First Sin's PC port is anything to go by you should just get DSIII for PC anyway. Assuming it's optimized, I'll be getting it on PC for sure.

Typically I wouldn't buy a console for one game but I was really hyped for its release and got plenty of fun out of it. Persona 5's also coming out as an exclusive for Sony consoles, so while I could get it for PS3 it is almost guaranteed to look and play better on PS4. I'm actually surprised it's still coming out for PS3 at all tbh.

Sharia

Nov 30, 2015
I don't really have a primary, I'm switching all the time. The Vita gets quite a bit of use at the moment though.

Longview

Mar 8, 2009
Sheria said:
I don't really have a primary, I'm switching all the time. The Vita gets quite a bit of use at the moment though.
Mines been getting abit of use since they put Harvest Moon Back to Nature up on the store