Poll: What's your sexual orientation?

littlealicewhite

Jul 18, 2010
Bisexual. I'm attracted to men and the two people I've dated so far are guys, but I find women very attractive and on occasion have fantasies involving another woman.

Silly Hats

Dec 26, 2012
I'm attracted to females.

Though I do not have a sex driven personality, to the point of me not having the desire for Sex.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
saintdane05 said:
I am gay. I'm so fucking gay. On a scale of one to ten I score a gay-point-gay! I'm so gay, that when mathematically graphed out I form a fractal of gayness bending over further and further into infinity, like an M. C. Escher sketch of man-on-man action where both men are simultaneously the man on the other man! On the seventh day of Creation, when God planned to create gay, he saw the across time, blinked, then did a slow clap while shaking his head, saying "Well, there's no way I can top you. I might as well take the day off!" even as Adam protested, "You can't stop now. All you've made of the dinosaurs are bones! And what about this Higgs boson thing? You were up all night making all the blueprints. You can't not create it now!" I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arse bandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a ******-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

So, yeah. Guess I like dudes.
This was hilarious and made me cough coffee everywhere. Thank you very much.

OT: Male, Bisexual here. I haven't had the chance at either yet, but y'know. One day.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
Clowndoe said:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm super a very straight guy. I just have a heterosexual-male life partner. The fact that we default to hanging out when neither of us is doing anything (4-5 days out of the week) gives people weird vibes apparently.
I'm curious to how that works out. Are you in civil union or something similar or is it just a "super best friends" thing?

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I'll say "basically heterosexual".
Theoretically bisexual to some degree, but everyone in the world I deeply care about is a female, and if every guy on the planet suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth tomorrow...I don't think I'd care.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Male and bisexual. I'm hilariously straight acting though, and I have gotten in trouble with LGBT people for some of my views. I've even been kicked out of two LGBT societies at my university for different reasons. I have a small a preferance towards females due to my distinct inability to get a boyfriend, in contrast to my pretty poor ability to get a girlfriend. More experience with the latter than the former.

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
Hetero male here, although I have noticed I seem to have a thing for more "boyish" women, which is kinda quirky. But actual guys, I could never bring myself to romantically or sexually involved with.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I am a guy that likes girls, that's pretty much all there is to it.

Now, my view might be affected by my common and simple orientation, but you people sure seem to like overcomplicating these things.

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Bisexual, but normally attracted more to females. Although, really, bisexual doesn't cut it - I also don't care about him or her being transgender or anything like that.

And now lets hope we don't get the Tumblr Justice people popping up in here, those get super uppity about someone not using their labels and immediately feel oppressed. ;P

Captcha: swirling vortex of entropy. Sounds both sciency and metal as shite.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
I am straight. However I did learn that the best way to impart to a guy how creepy his predatory behaviour towards girls is is to come onto him as if I'm not taking no for answer...

CFriis87

Jun 16, 2011
Mostly straight white male. The fact that I would be fine with being with an MtF pre-op/non-op transsexual would make me at least bi-curious in some people's eyes.

HoneyVision

Jan 4, 2013
I have my sexual
CFriis87 said:
HoneyVision said:
If there was a "None" option, I'd tick it.
Depending on what you mean, I guess you're either asexual or pansexual.
I just don't necessarily relate to any of them. I have my sexual preferences but I wouldn't associate with any of those labels.

CFriis87

Jun 16, 2011
HoneyVision said:
I have my sexual
CFriis87 said:
HoneyVision said:
If there was a "None" option, I'd tick it.
Depending on what you mean, I guess you're either asexual or pansexual.
I just don't necessarily relate to any of them. I have my sexual preferences but I wouldn't associate with any of those labels.
That's why I mentioned Pansexual, since that wasn't in the poll.

Zacharious-khan

Mar 29, 2011
North, i dont know what it is, but something about being the biggest and on top has always reversed my poles. (if you know what i'm saying)